Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 for Consultant
Vacancy Circular No:
Bank Note Press Dewas (BNPDEWAS)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Chief General Manager, Bank Note Press, Dewas—455001
Bank Note Press, Dewas, 455001 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 14 Posts
|Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Age Limit||Candidate should be less than 64 years as on the last date of receipt of application.|
|Experience||10 - 20 years|
|Posted on||04 Dec, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Retired Staff
1. Post Name: Consultant at Workmen level
2. No of Post: 14
3. Eligibility Criteria :
i) Retired from Govt. /PSU/SPMCIL service (from W—I to W—6 Level) having functional knowledge and hands on experience in the Printing, Maintenance and Control departments of Organization or Organization. Security Currency
ii) Retired with Pay Matrix Pay Scale-Rs.18000-56900/- to Pay Scale Rs.35400-112400/- CPC. Printing Printing Level—I In Level—6 in as per 7th CPC
4. Emoluments: Rs.30,000/- per month (All inclusive)
5. Period of engagement: for the period up to 31.03.2022.
6. Advt.No. BNP/HR/07/2019-11
Age Limit: Candidate should be less than 64 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
The candidates, fulfilling Eligibility Criteria and General Conditions after scrutiny of the applications will attend interview on 08.12.2021 before the constituted Committee . As per the recommendation of the Committee and after approval of the Competent Authority, the selected individuals may be intimated for engagement on fixed tenure basis as Consultant at Supervisor/ Workmen level.
How to Apply:
Last date of Applications and to be addressed to Application in the specified format addressed to the Chief General Manager, Bank Note Press, Dewas alongwith relevant enclosures e.g. Copy of PPO Book etc. must reach by post or by hand to Bank Note Press, Dewas—455001, latest by 07.12.2021 Applications received after due date will not be entertained (application format attached).
1. The selected candidate will not have any claim over other emoluments/ benefits/compensations available to other SPMCIL employees.
2. However, for any out stations travel as per the requirement, with the prior approval of the competent authority, only the expenses towards travelling, lodging and boarding (as per SPMCIL Travel rules/policies) will be borne by SPMCIL.
3. The selected candidates will also have no right whatsoever to claim for regular employment in SPMCIL by virtue of being engaged through fixed term contract.
4. There shall be no criminal case pending against the candidate. The candidate should not have been compulsorily retired by the Govt . /PSU/ SPMCIL.
5. A self—declaration in this regard to be submitted by the candidate. (Attached self—declaration format)
6. The engagement may be terminated at any. time without assigning any reason by giving a notice of 15 days.
7. The Consultants will be discharged as and when alternative arrangements are made to attend to the work allotted to them.
8. Details of Terms & Conditions are available in the website
Published on: 04 December 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bank Note Press Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Bank Note Press. The other Related Jobs Bank Note Press Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Consultant - ( 15 Posts) Posts
Bank Note Press, Dewas
|Last Date: 01 May 2022|
| Junior Technician - ( 81 Posts) Posts
Bank Note Press, Dewas
|Last Date: 28 March 2022|
| Consultant - ( 14 Posts) Posts
Bank Note Press, Dewas
|Last Date: 07 December 2021|
| Consultant - ( 16 Posts) Posts
Bank Note Press , Dewas
|Last Date: 24 November 2021|
| Consultant - ( 16 Posts) Posts
Dewas, Madhya Pradesh Last Date: 23 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 16 Posts Bank Note Press Dewas Job opening 2021 Bank Note Press Dewas Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Consultant Education Requirement Total Vacancy 16 Posts Job Locations Dewas Age Limit Candidate should be less than 64 years as on the last date of receipt of application. Experience 15 - 25 years Salary 30000(Per Month) Posted on 20 Oct
|Last Date: 23 October 2021|
| Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 03 October 2021|
About Bank Note Press Recruitment
About Bank Note Press
Bank Note Press (BNP) Dewas, Madhya Pradesh was established in year 1974. It is an Industrial Unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation, under the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, government of India.
The aim of Corporation is to print world class high quality banknotes of different denomination. The unit is engaged in printing of banknotes incorporating higher security feature like Intaglio, Orly of Printing, Micro Tints, Interlock Designs, See through Designs, Latent Image, use of Fluorescent & Optically Variable inks, etc. To increase demand of Reserve Bank of India.
The vision & mission of Press is to fulfill the requirement of Central Government and State Government for security products and currency and coin indents of RBI, by utilizing spare capacity for production of versified products to avoid idle time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 14 vacancies in total. Consultant: 14 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 30000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant, Important Instructions: job at Bank Note Press
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bank Note Press, Dewas
What is Bank Note Press Consultant: 14 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Bank Note Press Consultant: 14 Posts, is 7th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th December, 2021
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Invites Application for 8 Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Cantonment Board Invites Application for Gynaecologist, Anaesthetist Recruitment 2022
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Scientist, Senior Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Central University Of Haryana (CUH) Invites Application for 50 Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022
- Sri Venkateswara College Invites Application for 50 Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022
- NCMRWF Invites Application for 46 Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) Invites Application for Work Assistant, Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Food Craft Institute Aligarh (FCI Aligarh) Invites Application for Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Invites Application for 6 Doctor Recruitment 2022
- New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Invites Application for Chief Medical Officer (HOD) Recruitment 2022
- Assam Agricultural University Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Subordinate Selection Service Board Invites Application for 44 Hostel Superintendent cum PTI Recruitment 2022