Govt Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2021 bankofbaroda.co.in BOB Jobs. Latest Job: BOB Chandigarh Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021.
Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Bank of Baroda
invites applications for recruitment of Business Correspondent Supervisors
Business Correspondent Supervisors
The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda Regional Office-Mangaluru District Vijaya Towers, 3rd floor, MSRS Road Mangaluru - 575003
Dakshina Kannada, Kodagu,
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Business Correspondent Supervisors|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Dakshina Kannada, Kodagu|
|Age Limit||For Retired Bank Employees: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years. For Young Candidates: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.|
|Experience||3 - 25 years|
|Posted on||23 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA
Appointment of Business Correspondent (BC) Supervisors on contract basis at Dakshina Kannada and Kodagu Centers.
Criteria for Engagement of Business Correspondent (BC) Supervisors
1. Post Name: Business Correspondent (BC) Supervisors
2. For Retired Bank Employees: Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record. All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
3. For Young Candidates: Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference. Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
4. Period Of Contract The contract will be initially for a period of 12 months subject to review after every 6 months
5. Remuneration The BC Supervisors will have a mixed structure of monthly remuneration comprising of both fixed and variable components.
a. Fixed Component: Rs. 15,000/-
b. Variable Component: Rs. 10,000/-
Age Limit: For Retired Bank Employees: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years. For Young Candidates: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
1. Based on the eligibility, candidates will be shortlisted for interview process
2. Mode of selection Interview Only
How to Apply:
1. Last date of application Last date of application received to our office is 12.11.2021.
2. Duly filled Application with enclosure of Education Qualification and other relevant Document sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid. Please send the application on below mention address with title on envelope stating as “Application For The Post Of Bc Supervisor On Contractual Basis”. Address for Application to be sent: To, The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda Regional Office-Mangaluru District Vijaya Towers, 3rd floor, MSRS Road Mangaluru - 575003
Published on: 23 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bank of Baroda Recruitment for following posts:
About Bank of Baroda Recruitment
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalised banking and financial services company. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is the fourth largest nationalised bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.
Bank of Baroda was established on 20th July 1908. Its Headquarters is located in Vadodara, Baroda. Bank of Baroda offers a range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers. IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company is a jv (joint venture) between Bank of Baroda and fellow Indian state-owned bank Andhra Bank, and UK's financial and investment company Legal & General. Bank of Baroda and Manipal University have established the Baroda Manipal School of Banking, which offers a Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) from Manipal University. Bank of Baroda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Part Time Medical Consultant, Specialist Officers, Clerk, Chief Manager (Finance) - Chartered Accountant, Medical Consultant, Manager (Technical) - (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil), Manager (Finance) - Credit, Manager (Finance) - SME, Manager (Treasury Operations), Manager (Planning), Manager (Risk Management), Civil Engineers, Architects, Security Officers, Official Language Officers (Hindi Officers). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in any discipline, MD in General Medicine, Graduate being an Associate/ Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, for a great career at Bank of Baroda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Business Correspondent Supervisors: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Business Correspondent Supervisors, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Business Correspondent Supervisors: INR 15000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Business Correspondent Supervisors, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bank of Baroda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dakshina Kannada, Kodagu
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Business Correspondent Supervisors, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th November, 2021
- Delhi Police Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Post Doctoral Position Recruitment 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2021
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Invites Application for Global Research Program Director Recruitment 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Presidency University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021