Govt Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2021 bankofbaroda.co.in BOB Jobs. Latest Job: BOB Chandigarh Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021.
Bank of Baroda Invites Application for e-Wealth Relationship Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Bank of Baroda
invites applications for recruitment of e-Wealth Relationship Manager
e-Wealth Relationship Manager
Baroda Corporate Centre Plot No C26 G Block Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (East) , Mumbai, 400051 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 50 Posts
|Bank of Baroda Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||e-Wealth Relationship Manager|
|Total Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Age Limit||Age (as on 01.11.2021): Min: 23 Years, Max: 35 Years|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Posted on||22 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||09 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced Wealth Management Professionals to strengthen its Wealth Management Services.
1. Post & Vacancies: e- Wealth Relationship Manager, 50
2. Education: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE
3. Desirable qualification/certification: 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management, Regulatory certifications e.g. NISM/IRDA
4. Work Experience: Minimum 1.5 Years of Experience as Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with Public Banks / Private Banks / Foreign Banks / Broking Firms / Security Firms / Asset Management Companies OR 1.5 years’ experience in sales/ services of High Value financial products through digital medium (telephone/video or web).
5. Roles And Responsibilities:
a. Will be responsible for revenues on Liabilities and wealth management products. All banking service queries will be passed on to the Customer Service Executive (CSE) attached to them. Review customer wealth needs and proactively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of his needs
b. Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration. Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and financial planning. All loans and cross sell referrals will be passed on to the respective units.
6. Renumeration: Remuneration offered will be on Fixed Salary basis depending on candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate and market benchmarks for the respective posts. Apart from the Fixed Salary, selected candidate will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets.
Age Limit: Age (as on 01.11.2021): Min: 23 Years, Max: 35 Years
1. Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
2. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc.
3. The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
4. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (GD/PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be invited for the selection process.
5. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. GD and/or PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process. • In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
6. Minimum Qualifying marks for UR/EWS Candidates shall be 60% of the Marks and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates, the same shall be 55% of the Marks. However the Bank, reserves the right to modify the Minimum Qualifying Marks at any stage.
7. The number of vacancies listed above is tentative only. The Bank at its discretion reserve the right to modify/add/reduce the vacancies/locations as per the business requirements, administrative considerations and/or performance of candidates in the selection process or any other circumstances.
8. Sr. Relationship Manager Applications are invited city/location wise. Hence, the shortlisting of applications, invitation for selection process, and preparation of merit list shall be location wise for these positions.
9. e- Wealth Relationship Manager All India basis
How to Apply:
i. Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Career Page - > Current Opportunities on the Bank’s website & pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
ii. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph, signature and other documents related to their eligibility. Please refer to regarding scanning of photograph & signature.
iii. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled in/carefully verifying, in the online application and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
iv. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
v. An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
vi. Candidates shall also be required to submit supporting documents such as DOB Proof, Graduation Certificate, Other Certifications, Category/PWD Certificate, Experience Letter, Document showing Break up of CTC, Latest Salary Slip (e.g. September/October 2021), etc. at the time of submitting the online application form
vii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam
viii. Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda. ix. Candidates applying for the post of Sr. Relationship Manager have to choose the city/location from the list available at the time of submission of the application form.
a. Online Registration of Application starts from : 19.11.2021
b. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 09.12.2021
Published on: 22 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bank of Baroda Recruitment for following posts:
About Bank of Baroda Recruitment
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalised banking and financial services company. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is the fourth largest nationalised bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.
Bank of Baroda was established on 20th July 1908. Its Headquarters is located in Vadodara, Baroda. Bank of Baroda offers a range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers. IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company is a jv (joint venture) between Bank of Baroda and fellow Indian state-owned bank Andhra Bank, and UK's financial and investment company Legal & General. Bank of Baroda and Manipal University have established the Baroda Manipal School of Banking, which offers a Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) from Manipal University. Bank of Baroda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Part Time Medical Consultant, Specialist Officers, Clerk, Chief Manager (Finance) - Chartered Accountant, Medical Consultant, Manager (Technical) - (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil), Manager (Finance) - Credit, Manager (Finance) - SME, Manager (Treasury Operations), Manager (Planning), Manager (Risk Management), Civil Engineers, Architects, Security Officers, Official Language Officers (Hindi Officers). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in any discipline, MD in General Medicine, Graduate being an Associate/ Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, for a great career at Bank of Baroda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 50 vacancies in total. e-Wealth Relationship Manager: 50 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for e-Wealth Relationship Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows e-Wealth Relationship Manager: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for e-Wealth Relationship Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bank of Baroda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Baroda Corporate Centre Plot No C26 G Block Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (East) , Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for e-Wealth Relationship Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Receptionist-Cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for 2 Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT New Delhi Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021