Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for Management Industrial Trainees Recruitment 2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
invites applications for recruitment of Management Industrial Trainees
Management Industrial Trainees
Number of Vacancy: Not Specified
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for selection.
2. Candidate should have passed intermediate CA/ICWA.
10000-12000/- Per Month
Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 16-10-2019 (Upper age limit is relaxed by 5years for SC/ST/PWD & 3years for OBC).
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the above criteria’s can appear for selection on 07-Jun-2019 at 10:00 AM in Hongirana hall, Centre for Learning and Development (CLD), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli, Bangalore - 560013. For further details contact: 080-22195323.
Published on: 28th May 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established in the year 1954 and has its headquarters at Bangalore. BEL is a state owned electronics company. Bharat Electronics Limited manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy General Manager, Deputy Engineer (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication), Management Industrial Trainees, Electronics and Mechanical Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy. Chief Medical Officer, Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician, Assistant Manager, Dy. Manager (Finance), Dy. Manager/ Manager (HR), Engineer (D & E), Technical Assistant, Operator, Civil Engineer, Graduate Apprentices, Publication Officers, Havildar (Security), Sr. Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Telecommunications/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Communication/ Computer Science) with specialization in Radars, Sonar's, Fire control systems, Communication Systems, Bachelors Degree in Science, ICWAI, MBBS with Diploma in Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH), MBBS, Diploma in Engineering, SSLC+ITI+1 year apprenticeship training, Graduate degree, Graduate degree with MSW/MBA/PG Diploma with specialization in HRM / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, ME/M Tech/M Sc (Engg) in Material Science /Metallurgy, Diploma in Mechanical Engg, ITI + NCTVT, M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech (Applied Optics), Master Degree in Electronics Science/Master Degree in Electronics with specialization in Electronics Science/Electronics, M.Sc (Tech) Engineering Physics (Photonics), ME/M.Tech in Microwave Engineering, for a great career at Bharat Electronics Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total. Management Industrial Trainees: Not Specified,
What is the Pay Scale for Management Industrial Trainees?
The Payscale is as follows Management Industrial Trainees: INR10000,
When can I can apply for Management Industrial Trainees job at Bharat Electronics Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jalahalli, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th June, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Management Industrial Trainees, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th June, 2019
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for 9 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- MKCG Medical College Invites Application for Research Scientist, Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Inquiry Officer Recruitment 2021
- Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- CGG Hyderabad Invites Application for System Administrator Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Invites Application for 74 Project Personnel Recruitment 2021
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Varanasi (HBCH Varanasi) Invites Application for 66 Adhoc Nurse Recruitment 2021
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Guest Faculty (History) Recruitment 2021
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021