BEL Kotdwara Invites Application for 5 Contract Engineer Recruitment 2019
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
invites applications for recruitment of Contract Engineer
Kotdwara, Pauri Garhwal, 246149 Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts (UR-2, OBC-2, ST-1)
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering from any recognised university or AICTE approved Institution with First Class for GEN/OBC/EWS, and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates, with one year post qualification experience.
23000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 27 Years and less as on 01.11.2019.
Selection Procedure: The applications will be scrutinized and applicants meeting the above criteria will be called for Written Test (objective type question in the above discipline) and/or interview depends on the number of applications received. The date of the written test and Interview will be intimated by e-mail/Post in due course.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.bel-india.in/CareersGridbind.aspx?MId=29&LId=1&subject=1&link...
Published on: 4th December 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established in the year 1954 and has its headquarters at Bangalore. BEL is a state owned electronics company. Bharat Electronics Limited manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy General Manager, Deputy Engineer (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication), Management Industrial Trainees, Electronics and Mechanical Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy. Chief Medical Officer, Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician, Assistant Manager, Dy. Manager (Finance), Dy. Manager/ Manager (HR), Engineer (D & E), Technical Assistant, Operator, Civil Engineer, Graduate Apprentices, Publication Officers, Havildar (Security), Sr. Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Telecommunications/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Communication/ Computer Science) with specialization in Radars, Sonar's, Fire control systems, Communication Systems, Bachelors Degree in Science, ICWAI, MBBS with Diploma in Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH), MBBS, Diploma in Engineering, SSLC+ITI+1 year apprenticeship training, Graduate degree, Graduate degree with MSW/MBA/PG Diploma with specialization in HRM / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, ME/M Tech/M Sc (Engg) in Material Science /Metallurgy, Diploma in Mechanical Engg, ITI + NCTVT, M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech (Applied Optics), Master Degree in Electronics Science/Master Degree in Electronics with specialization in Electronics Science/Electronics, M.Sc (Tech) Engineering Physics (Photonics), ME/M.Tech in Microwave Engineering, for a great career at Bharat Electronics Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Contract Engineer: 5 Posts (UR-2, OBC-2, ST-1),
What is the Pay Scale for Contract Engineer?
The Payscale is as follows Contract Engineer: INR23000,
When can I can apply for Contract Engineer job at Bharat Electronics Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kotdwara, Pauri Garhwal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Contract Engineer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2019
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Malabar Cancer Centre Invites Application for Vigilance Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Medical Statistics Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Medical Statistics Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021