Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for Trainee Hindi Officer Recruitment 2021
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
invites applications for recruitment of Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator)
Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator)
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Master degree in Hindi in a recognized University with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level.
Experience: 0-1 year of relevant post qualification experience.
25000-31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 25 Years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) office. Send your fully filled applications to
The Manager (HR/C/A&F/CMS),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli Post, Bangalore - 560013.
Published on: 25th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established in the year 1954 and has its headquarters at Bangalore. BEL is a state owned electronics company. Bharat Electronics Limited manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy General Manager, Deputy Engineer (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication), Management Industrial Trainees, Electronics and Mechanical Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy. Chief Medical Officer, Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician, Assistant Manager, Dy. Manager (Finance), Dy. Manager/ Manager (HR), Engineer (D & E), Technical Assistant, Operator, Civil Engineer, Graduate Apprentices, Publication Officers, Havildar (Security), Sr. Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Telecommunications/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Communication/ Computer Science) with specialization in Radars, Sonar's, Fire control systems, Communication Systems, Bachelors Degree in Science, ICWAI, MBBS with Diploma in Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH), MBBS, Diploma in Engineering, SSLC+ITI+1 year apprenticeship training, Graduate degree, Graduate degree with MSW/MBA/PG Diploma with specialization in HRM / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, ME/M Tech/M Sc (Engg) in Material Science /Metallurgy, Diploma in Mechanical Engg, ITI + NCTVT, M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech (Applied Optics), Master Degree in Electronics Science/Master Degree in Electronics with specialization in Electronics Science/Electronics, M.Sc (Tech) Engineering Physics (Photonics), ME/M.Tech in Microwave Engineering, for a great career at Bharat Electronics Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator): 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator)?
The Payscale is as follows Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator): INR25000,
When can I can apply for Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator) job at Bharat Electronics Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jalahalli Post, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th July, 2021
- IIIT Vadodara Diu Invites Application for Non-Teaching Posts
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for 5 Apprentice - ECG Technology Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Airport Operations Expert, Airport Systems Expert Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 330 Sub-Inspector, Sergeant Recruitment 2021
- SKUAST Invites Application for Field Worker, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 23 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 116 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 18 Resource Person, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) Invites Application for Field Assistant, SRF Recruitment 2021