Govt Bharati College Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Bharati College Recruitment 2021 bharaticollege.com Jobs. Latest Job: Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021.
Bharati College Invites Application for 3 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: BC/NT/2021/01
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Assistant
Janakpuri, New Delhi, 110058 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 03 Posts
a) A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University / Institution.
b) Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
19900-63200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 27 Years.
Application Fees: Application fee should be submitted through online mode from College website only as per the details given below:-
UR/OBC/EWS - Rs.500/-.
SC/ST - Rs.250/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://web.rcdu.in/Bharti/index.php, The submission of a hard copy of the online application form duly signed by the applicant along with one passport size photograph affixed thereon and self-attested copies of the certificates/degrees, date of birth, experience, caste/category, etc. as proof of having acquired the minimum educational/technical qualification and eligibility is mandatory to the following address:
Bharati College, University of Delhi
C-4, Janakpuri, New Delhi - 110058
Published on: 23rd October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bharati College Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Library Attendant - ( 01 Posts) Posts||13th November 2021||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Computer Lab Attendant - ( 01 Posts) Posts||13th November 2021||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Tabla Accompanist - ( 01 Posts) Posts||13th November 2021||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Junior Assistant - ( 03 Posts) Posts||13th November 2021||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|OMSP (Instructor) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th November 2021||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th November 2021||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Librarian - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th November 2021||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Administrative Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th November 2021||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Assistant Professor - ( 50 Posts) Posts||1st February 2020||Janakpuri, Delhi|
|Principal - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th October 2019||C-4, Janakpuri|
|Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th March 2018|
About Bharati College Recruitment
About Bharati College
Bharati College, one of the top women’s college in West Delhi, is a constituent college of the University of Delhi is located in a serene and scenic campus and caters to about 2000 students, offering instruction in eleven disciplines in the Arts and Social Sciences. The students can opt for Honours courses in 8 of them.
Bharati College is top women's college in West Delhi and affiliated to University of Delhi. The College also offers a Master's course in Hindi. Bharati College was founded in September 1971. The College offers courses in B.A. Programme; honours courses in English, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, economics, Maths and Commerce. Part-time self-financing courses in foreign languages such as French, German and Russian and DOEACC level computer courses are also offered by the college. Bharati College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in relevant subject, for a great career at Bharati College.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Junior Assistant: 03 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Assistant: INR19900,
When can I can apply for Junior Assistant job at Bharati College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Janakpuri, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th November, 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Attender Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Radiological Physicist Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Lab Technician grade II Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District Cooperative Central Bank Invites Application for Staff Assistant /Clerks Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Specialist Officers, Lead BI designer and ETL Designer Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Chief Risk Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Chief Technology Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Data Designer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Medical And Health Department Prakasam Invites Application for Physiotherapist, OT Technician Recruitment 2021