Govt B T Kumaon Institute of Technology (BTKIT) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology. The other Related Jobs Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology Recruitment
About Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology
The foundation of the college was laid under the guidance of Shri Narayan Dutt Tiwari, Govt. of India on April 20, 1986, during the reign of Late Chief Minister Shri Veer Bahadur Singh when 155 acres of land was allotted for the college by the UP Govt.
Academic session in B.E. was started with 2 branches CSE and ECE in year 1991 with a well-planned educational programme, similar to the one followed at IITs and RECs/NITs of the country for the development of technology & engineering education facilities in the Kumaon Region. Seeing the availability, capability and usefulness of land, the college prepared a master plan and project report regarding the development of the college in different fields in the year 1996, which was approved by the administrative council.
At present, the institute runs seven graduate engineering programmes i.e., Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Biochemical Engineering and three Postgraduate programmes i.e., Masters of Computer Applications, Master of Technology (M. Tech) in CSE and Mechanical departments. Besides this, the institute has now started Ph. D. programmes in 2016. The Institute offers several other infrastructural facilities for faculty and students, such as hostels, a staff residential campus, departmental buildings, a student activity club and a multipurpose hall have been developed. An atmosphere conducive to learning and all-around personality development of the students is being created. Emphasis is being laid on self-discipline & mutual respect.
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023