Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment 2022 For GDMO, Junior Pharmacist
Cantonment Board Jammu General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
Advertisement for the post of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Junior Pharmacist at Cantonment Board Jammu. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 15 July 2022.
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Junior Pharmacist
Jammu Cantt, Jammu, 180003 Jammu and Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): (i) MBBS (ii) Registration with Medical Council of India.
Junior Pharmacist: 10+2 with diploma in Medical Assistant/Pharmacist trg. from recognized institute.
25500-166700/- Per Month
Age Limit: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) - 23-35 Years, Junior Pharmacist - 23-30 Years.
How to Apply:
The application should be in the prescribed proforma given below and sent in an envelope superscribed as " APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF "GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER" OR "JUNIOR PHARMACIST".
Published on: 5th June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Cantonment Board Jammu. The other Related Jobs Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| General Duty Medical Officer, Post Graduate Doctor - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Office of the Satwari Manekshaw Road Cantt. J&K, Jammu
|Last Date: 28 February 2022|
| Post Graduate Doctor - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28th February 2022|
| General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28th February 2022|
About Cantonment Board Jammu Recruitment
About Cantonment Board Jammu
Jammu Cantonment Board is an autonomous body under the control of Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence and discharges obligatory and discretionary functions as per the provisions of Cantonment Act, 2006. The Cantonment Act lays down both the mandatory and discretionary functions of the Board such as education, public health, sanitation, roads, street lighting, water supply and birth and death registration. For the purpose of administration and civil representation the cantonment board is divided into seven wards. There are various other rules such as the Cantonment Account Code, Cantonment Fund Servant Rules, Cantonment Land Administration Rules and Cantonment Property Rules which emanate from the Cantonment Act.
Presently, the Cantonment is governed by the Cantonments Act, 2006 and various Policy letters and Instructions of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Government of India issued from time to time. Though the Board functions as a local municipal body, yet it is under the administrative control of Directorate General Defence Estates (DGDE), New Delhi and Principal Director, Defence Estates, Western Command, Chandigarh.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Junior Pharmacist: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Junior Pharmacist?
The Payscale is as follows General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Junior Pharmacist: INR25500,
When can I can apply for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Junior Pharmacist job at Cantonment Board Jammu
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jammu Cantt, Jammu
What is Cantonment Board Jammu General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Junior Pharmacist: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Cantonment Board Jammu General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Junior Pharmacist: 2 Posts, is 15th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Junior Pharmacist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th July, 2022
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Invites Application for Senior Treatment Supervisor Recruitment 2022
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Information Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Basirhat District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
- IRCTC Invites Application for Joint General Manager / Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- NBPGR Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 134 Assistant Professor, Research Assistant, More Vacancies
- MAKAUT Invites Application for 5 AICTE Doctoral Fellowships Recruitment 2022
- Paschim Medinipur District Invites Application for 21 General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- IISER Kolkata Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2022
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022