Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) Invites Application for 8 Field Officer Recruitment 2021
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT)
invites applications for recruitment of Field Officer
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
Educational Qualification: Post graduate from a recognized University in Art/ Culture/ History/ Anthropology/ Sociology.
Experience: Two years’ experience of organizing and conducting conferences/ seminars and workshops etc.
44900-142400/- Per Month
Age Limit: Up to 35 years.
How to Apply:
Applications in the enclosed prescribed Performa (Annexure ‘A’) in duplicate and with self-attested copies of all relevant documents pertaining to eligibility conditions and NOC from the organization, if working currently along with certificate w.r.t. OBC, SC, and EWS category, should be forwarded to the Director, CCRT, at the above-mentioned address, within a period of 15 days, from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. Applications received after the due date or otherwise incomplete will not be considered and rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Candidates shortlisted for interview/personal talk will be informed in due course and no correspondence/inquiry will be entertained over phone/email in this regard.
Published on: 22nd June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Hindi Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Field Officer - ( 8 Posts) Posts||5th July 2021||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Project In Charge - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th July 2019||Sector-7, Dwarka|
|Training Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|PS to Chairperson - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th July 2019|
|Deputy Director - ( 4 Posts) Posts||5th June 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 5th June 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts Educational Qualification: (a) Post Graduate degree in Arts / History / Anthropology / Sociology/Post G Humanities|
About Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Recruitment
About Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) is an autonomous organization under Ministry of Culture of Government of India. It was founded in May 1979, to support cultural education, with its inception it took over the Scheme-Propagation of Culture among College and School students, which was being implemented by Delhi University since 1970, where a Research and Production Cell was functioning for this purpose. Its main purpose is providing training programs for serving teachers.
CCRT recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Incharge. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate in History/Art History/Anthropology for a great career at Centre for Cultural Resources and Training.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Field Officer: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Field Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Field Officer: INR44900,
When can I can apply for Field Officer job at Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Field Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th July, 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021