Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) was established in the year 1978, under the Dept. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. CCRH is primarily a research body. CCRH carries on various research activities such as 'Survey, collection and cultivation of medicinal plants', 'Drug standardisation', 'Drug proving', 'Clinical verification' and 'Clinical research'. Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy also collaborates with other research bodies for researches and monitors extramural researches. Central Council for Research in Homeopathy recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Non Technical Editorial Assistant, Hindi Translator, Psychiatric Social Worker, Consultant (Homeopathy), Staff Nurse, IT Expert, Senior Research Fellow (Homeopathy), Senior Research Fellow (Chemistry), Stenographer, Hindi Translator, Assistant Director (Homeopathy), Assistant Director (Pharmacology), Psychiatrist, Research Officer (Homeopathy), Research Officer (Pharmacognosy), Research Officer (Pathology), Assistant Research Officer (Pharmacognosy), Senior Research Fellow (Botany), Senior Research Fellow (Chemistry), Consultant-EMR (Homeopathy). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Science Graduate, Master's degree in social work /Two years M. Phil in Psychiatric Social Work, B.Tech. (IT/Computer Science) or MCA or M.Sc. (IT/Computer Science), 10 + 2 with Science subject + B.Sc in Nursing, B.Tech (IT/Computer Science) or MCA or M.Sc. (IT/Computer Science), BHMS, M.Sc. (Pharmacognosy/Botany), M.Sc. (Chemistry), for a great career at Central Council for Research in Homeopathy.
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
Central Council For Research In Homoeopathy (CCRH)
invites applications for recruitment of Director General
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: PG Degree in Homoeopathy included in the 2nd Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973. Enrolment in the Central/ State Register of Homoeopathy.
Experience: 20 Years
144200-218200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 58 Years
How to Apply:
1. The prescribed Format for submitting the application is to this circular. Organizational Setup and other details about CCRH, New Delhi is available at Council's website https://www.ccrhindia.nic.in/
2. The eligible and interested candidates may send tieir application in the prescribed format through proper channel so as to reach the undersigned within two months from the date of of the advertisement in the Employment News. While forwarding the application, it may be ensured by the sponsoring authority that the - particulars of the candidate are verified and he fulfills the prescribed eligibility criteria.
3. All the application duly complete in all respect, through proper channel must reach within the prescribed time limit of two months from the date of publishing the advertisement in Employment News.
4. No advance application will beentertained.
5. The application received after the two months from the date of publishing. the advertisement in Employment News will summarily be rejected.
6. Application form can also be obtained from Homoeopathy Section, Room No. 7, Ground floor, B-Block, GPO Complex, AYUSH Bhawan, Behind INA Market, New Delhi - 110023 by request in person Or through post or can be down-loaded from this Ministry's Website: http://www.ayush.gov.in
Published on: 19th March 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Director General - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th May 2021||Janak Puri, New Delhi|
|Director General - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th May 2021||Janak Puri, New Delhi|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 01 Posts) Posts||20th October 2020||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||21st August 2020||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Research Officer (Pharmacognosy) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th June 2020||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (Homoeopathy) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||18th February 2020||PO: Beltola, Guwahati|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 12 Posts) Posts||21st January 2020||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Field Botanist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th November 2019||Opp. 'D' Block, Janak Puri|
|Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||14 September 2019||61-65 Industrial Area, Opposite D Block Janakpuri|
|Yoga Instructor - ( 5 Posts) Posts||22nd August 2019||Eluru Road, Gudivada|
|Research Officer (Homoeopathy) - ( 16 Posts) Posts||9th April 2019||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|Statistical Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th February 2019||Janakpuri, New Delhi|
|X-Ray Technician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th October 2018||50 Rajendra Chatterjee Road, Kolkata|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 4 Posts) Posts||18th May 2018||Agartala, Tripura Last Date: 18th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts Educational Qualification: 1. BHMS from a recognized Statutory Board/Council/ University. 2. Enrolment in the Central Register of CCH or State Register of Homoeopathy. Pay Scale: INR 25000/- Per Month + HRA Age Limit: 35 years. How to Apply: Date of Interview: 18th May 2018 at 10.00 AM Venue: Regional Research Instilute (H) Joy Krishna Kobra Para Road|
About Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Recruitment
About Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director General: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director General?
The Payscale is as follows Director General: INR144200,
When can I can apply for Director General job at Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Janak Puri, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director General, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th May, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021