Central Employment Exchange Invites Application for Vocational Instructor Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 03/2020
Central Employment Exchange
invites applications for recruitment of Vocational Instructor (Auto Repairing)
Vocational Instructor (Auto Repairing)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. Matriculation or its equivalent.
2. National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade or National apprenticeship certificate in the appropriate trade or any other recognized equivalent qualification in the appropriate trade with at least three years practical experience/ or persons from the defence services fulfilling the prescribed education qualifications and having not less than 3 years service in the trade concerned (preference will be given to candidate trained in Advanced/Central Training Institute for Instructors in the appropriate trade.
35400-112400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
Application for the post of Vocational Instructor (Auto Repairing), are to be sent to Head of Office, Government of India, Ministry of Labour & Employment, National Career Service Centre for differently abled, VRC for Handicapped, I.T.I Campus, Kubernagar, Ahmedabad - 382340.
Published on: 26th September 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Vocational Instructor (Automobile Repairing) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th September 2021||Chunabhatti, Mumbai|
|Registrar - ( 3 Posts) Posts||20th May 2021||Mahalaxmi, Mumbai|
|Office Superintendent - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th May 2021||Guindy, Chennai|
|Vocational Instructor (Automobile Repairing) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th November 2020||Chunabhatti, Mumbai|
|Vocational Instructor (Auto Repairing) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th November 2020||Kubernagar, Ahmedabad|
|Vocational Instructor (Commercial) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd December 2019||Udyog Nagar, Kanpur|
|Library Information Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19th April 2019||CGO Complex, Lodhi Road|
|Laboratory Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th February 2019||CGO Complex, Lodhi Road|
|Pharmacist NFG (Allopathic) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||27th August 2018||2nd Floor, Sangam Place|
|Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Storekeeper - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th May 2018||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala Last Date: 15th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: 1. Matriculation or its equivalent. 2. National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship certificate or any other recognized equivalent qualification in any trade with at least 3 years practical experience. OR 1. Graduate of a recognised University. 2. Diploma or Certificate in Commercial or Secretarial Practice from a recognized Institute. Pay Scale: INR 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Age Limit: 28 years. How to Apply: Application for the post of Storekeeper|
|Vocational Instructor (Hosiery) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Central Employment Exchange Recruitment
About Central Employment Exchange
Central Employment Exchange covers all the States and Union Territories except Sikkim and functions within the framework of the Employment Exchanges.
Day to day administration of the Employment Exchanges is with the State/UT Governments.
Central Employment Exchange recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Vocational Instructor (Commercial Practice), Vocational Instructor (Radio Television), Scientific Assistant (Pharmacognosy), Instructor Stenography (English), Vocational Instructor (Metal).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate + Diploma or Certificate in Commercial or Secretarial Practice, Matriculation + National Trade Certificate in the appropriate Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in appropriate Trade, M.Sc. degree in Botany, Graduate + Diploma in Secretarial Practice / Commercial Practice for a great career at Central Employment Exchange.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Vocational Instructor (Auto Repairing): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Vocational Instructor (Auto Repairing)?
The Payscale is as follows Vocational Instructor (Auto Repairing): INR35400,
When can I can apply for Vocational Instructor (Auto Repairing) job at Central Employment Exchange
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kubernagar, Ahmedabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th November, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Vocational Instructor (Auto Repairing), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th November, 2020
- ACTREC Invites Application for AC Operator Recruitment 2021
- Baba Balraj Panjab University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 53 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- DMHO Guntur Invites Application for 69 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DMHO Guntur Invites Application for 137 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- DMHO Guntur Invites Application for 47 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Psychologist Recruitment 2021
- NIT Jalandhar Invites Application for Research/Project Associate/Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- TNAU Invites Application for Technical Assistant Worker Recruitment 2021
- NIAB Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021