Govt Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
CFTRI Recruitment 2021-2022 cftri.com Jobs. Latest Job: Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Invites Application for Security Officer Recruitment 2021.
Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) was established in 21st October 1950. CFTRI is a large and diversified laboratory employing over 300 scientists, technologists, and engineers, and over 400 technicians, skilled workers, and support staff. There are sixteen research and development departments, including laboratories focusing on food biotechnology, microbiology, sensory science, and food safety. The institute has designed over 300 products, processes, and equipment types. It holds several patents and has released many publications. India is the world's second largest foodgrain, fruit and vegetable producer, and the institute is engaged in research in the production and handling of grains, pulses, oilseeds, spices, fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, and poultry. The institute develops technologies to increase efficiency and reduce postharvest losses, add convenience, increase export, find new sources of food products, integrate human resources in food industries, reduce costs, and modernize.
Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: REC.102/2019
Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, 570020 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: First class M.Sc. in Life Science/Food Science with NET/GATE/equivalent exams and two years of research experience with good academic records OR First class M Tech. in Biotechnology/Food Technology and two years of research experience with good academic records Desirable: Experience in protein purification techniques and biochemical assays.
28000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Candidates should not have exceeded 32 years of age as on 02.08.2019
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application form and complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. Arun Kumar V, Scientist, Department of Fruit and Vegetable Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (Email:email@example.com) on or before 02.08.2019. Application format can be downloaded from the website https://www.cftri.res.in॰ Applications received after the due date (02.08.2019) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 32 years of age as on 02.08.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation is applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered. 2. The engagement of SRF is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work. 3. The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (GAP-0556) for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier. 4. The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent. 5. Performance of the SRF will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof. 6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. 7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Published on: 20 July 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Food Technological Research Institute
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow (SRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow (SRF): INR28000,
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) job at Central Food Technological Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd August, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow (SRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd August, 2019
- Bihar Health Department Invites Application for 1430 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for 416 Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
- Gurugram University Invites Application for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- IISER Mohali Invites Application for 3 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- VNIT Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- NIPER Kolkata Invites Application for Assistant and Various Posts
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Invites Application for 10 Welfare Inspector Recruitment 2021
- IIST Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU) Invites Application for Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Judicial Academy (NJA) Invites Application for Electrician and Various Posts