Govt Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research (CIMFR) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
CIMFR Recruitment 2021-2022 cmriindia.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: CIMFR Invites Application for 76 Project Assistant, Project Associate Recruitment 2021.
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Dhanbad, does basic research, R & D back up, provides advisory services and help in technology up-gradation & adaptation to coal and mineral based industries. Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant, Software Support Analyst, Project Fellow, Assistant Executive Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Mining, B.Sc. in Chemistry, B.Sc in Geology, Diploma in IT /BCA/B.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc.(Computer Sc.) OR GNIIT, M.Sc in Chemistry/ Physics/ Geology/ Geophysics with minimum 55% marks , BE/B.Tech in Chemical / Process Engg/ Mechanical/ Computer Engg/ Mining/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation, B.Sc + MBA in HR, B.Sc in Chemistry /Mineral Beatification, for a great career at Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research (CIMFR) Invites Application for 23 Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: CIMFR-06/2020
Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research (CIMFR)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Officer
Barwa Road, Dhanbad, 826001 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 23 Posts
1. B.E/B.Tech. in Mining Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/ University.
2. B.E/B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/ University.
3. B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/ University.
4. B.E/B.Tech. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/ University.
5. B.E/B.Tech. in Civil Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/ University.
6. B.E/B.Tech. in Environmental Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/ University.
7. B.E/B.Tech. in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/ University.
44900/- Per Month
Age Limit: UR-30 Years OBC-33 Years SC/ST- 35 Years.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/-only (Rupees One Hundred only). Payment must be made through the SBI payment gateway only available at the CIMFR website www.cimfr.nic.in. After making the necessary payment, the candidate must enclose the web-generated slip along with the application form.
How to Apply:
The Candidate after filling the Application Form must sign the same and send it along with the web generated slip of online payment & other essential enclosures in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF........ (Post Code:.........), Advt. No........ by Registered/Speed Post only to “The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad - 826001 (JHARKHAND)” so as to reach this office on or before 02/12/2020 by 5.30 PM.
Published on: 2nd November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment
About Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 23 vacancies in total. Technical Officer: 23 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Officer: INR44900,
When can I can apply for Technical Officer job at Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Barwa Road, Dhanbad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2020
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 9 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 7 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- NMDC Limited Invites Application for 304 Field Attendant and Various Posts
- Bihar State Cooperative Bank (BSCB) Invites Application for 200 Assistant (Multipurpose) Recruitment 2021
- JKPSC Invites Application for Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Domain Analyst Recruitment 2021
- AMPRI Invites Application for 27 Project Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) Invites Application for Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research (DOGR) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Invites Application for Assistant Architect Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Invites Application for 6 Junior Research Fellow, Research Fellow Recruitment 2021