CLTRI Invites Application for Library Clerk Recruitment 2021
Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Library Clerk
-, Chennai, 603003 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CLTRI Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Library Clerk|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Between 18 to 25 years as on 30.09.2021 (Regarding age relaxation, subject to fulfillment of prescribed conditions in accordance with the Instructions or orders issued by the Government of India from time to time for Direct Recruitment).|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Salary||19900 - 63200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||25 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Passed senior secondary or equivalent from a recognized Board Diploma or certificate course in Library Science from a recognized Institution. Diploma or certificate course in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institution. Desirable One year experience in a responsible capacity in a Medical Library of standing.
19900 - 63200(Per Month)
Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 years as on 30.09.2021 (Regarding age relaxation, subject to fulfillment of prescribed conditions in accordance with the Instructions or orders issued by the Government of India from time to time for Direct Recruitment).
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Those, who are working in Central or State Government, Autonomous Institutions, Public sector undertaking on permanent/ temporary/ contract/ Ad-hoc basis, should send their application through proper channel along with "No Objection Certificate" (NOc). Serving candidates claiming for Age relaxation as per rule under Central Civil Service rules, relevant proof should be submitted.
2. The last date of receipt of application will be within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment Newspaper/ National Career Service Portal/Dina Thanthi, Tamil Nadu Circle to be published on 25.09.2021 whichever is earlier if, last date falls on a holiday the next working will be considered as a closing date.
3. The filled application with the necessary enclosure should be sent to "The Director, Central Leprosy Teaching And Research Institute, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu-603 001". Incomplete application, without signature in the application, not enclosing self-attested photo and document copies, false information given in the application and application received after due date will be summarily rejected.
4. Applications sent through Mail/ Fax, application without relevant documents and enclosures cannot be considered. Any form of canvassing will not be entertained, if it is so, the candidature of the candidates will be summarily rejected.
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Important Instructions: - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
About Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute
A picturesque complex located on a sprawling 550 acre estate about 60 km from Chennai. Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute stands as an elegant testimony to the inexorable fight against leprosy. It started as “Lady Willigdon” leprosy sanatorium under contribution from the church of Scotland Mission in 1924 and was taken over first by the Government of Madras in 1948 and then by the Government of India in 1955. Since April 1974 the Institute has been functioning as a subordinate office of the Directorate General of Health Service provides unstinted support to National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP) in specific areas of research and manpower Training.
1. To undertake research into the basic problems relating to the inception and spread of Leprosy.
2. To Promote field studies for the application of the results of basic researches to the problem of controlling leprosy in the community
3. To train Leprosy workers of various types in sufficient numbers and of the requisite quality.
4. To function as a center from which to give technical guidance and advice for the promotion of anti leprosy work on sound lines.
5. To participate actively in the organization and development of state Leprosy Institutes when such are established and make available its services for the investigation of special problems in all parts of the country.
Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI), Chengalpattu was founded in 1955. CLTRI falls under Ministry of Health and Family welfare. CLTRI Recruitment includes in the field of Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, Ortho-surgery and more. Youngsters from medical background can apply in this institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Library Clerk: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Library Clerk, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Library Clerk: INR 19900 - 63200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Library Clerk, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Library Clerk, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th November, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021