Govt Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, a National level Institute was established in 1980 as an autonomous body under the administrative control of Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India to promote R&D in the field of pulp & paper. The origin of CPPRI dates back to the year 1975 when the UNDP-GOI Project became operational. After the conclusion of the UNDP Project, the facilities thus created were utilized to fulfill the long felt need for R&D needs of Indian Pulp and Paper Industry. Thus after the approval of the Cabinet, Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) came into existence in November 1980. Existing R&D facilities were continuously upgraded with the aid of Plan Funds received from the Government of India.
Central Pulp Paper Research Institute was established to promote R&D in the field of pulp & paper in 1980. Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute is located at Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
The objective of the Institute is to promote Global Competitiveness of the Indian Paper Industry & focus its research work in the areas of : Quality improvement, Cost competitiveness, Resource conservation, Cleaner Production.
Central Pulp Paper Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Scientific Assistant, Research Associate (RA), Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant (Computer Application/ Support Services), Field Assistant, Project Assistant (Technical).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Bio-technology/Bio-chemistry, M.Sc. in Cellulose & Paper/ Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science, B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, B.Sc / BA / B.Com + One year Diploma in Computer Application, M.Sc. in Chemistry/Cellulose & Paper/ /Maths/Statistics, Graduate in Science with Chemistry as a Subject, High School, Graduate + Diploma in Computer Application, B.Sc (PCM), M.Sc (Chemistry) / M.Sc (Cellulose & Paper Technology), for a great career at Central Pulp Paper Research Institute.
- Shivaji University Invites Application for 30 Teacher Recruitment 2022
- National Law University Orissa (NLUO) Invites Application for 11 Visiting Faculty and Research Associate cum Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Shivaji University Invites Application for 22 Assistant Professor, Librarian, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- CSMCRI Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Hassan District Court Invites Application for 10 Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment 2022
- WB Health Invites Application for 4 Stipendiary House Staff Recruitment 2022
- WB Health Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Invites Application for Medical Specialist, Gynecologist Recruitment 2022
- Shivaji University Invites Application for 8 Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2022
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Invites Application for Staff Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for 6 Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2022