Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur. Central Railway is the leading passenger carrying system. It carries passengers every day to each nook and corner of the country through Mail/Express/Passenger trains. Major source of revenue for the Indian Railway is the Freight Business. Major commodities carried on Central Railway are Coal, Imported Coal, Cement, Petroleum products, Indigenous Fertilisers, Sugar, Containers, and onions etc. Central Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Practitioner (CMP) Specialist/ General Duty Doctors, Medical Practitioner, Apprentice (Fitter, Machinist, Welder (G&E), Electrician, M. M. T. M, Turner, Wireman, Mechanic (R&AC), Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic (Diesel), Sports Quota, Scout & Guide Quota, Specialists/ General Duty Officers, Trackman, Helper, Khalasi, Parcel Porter, Safaiwalas, Assistant Points man, Radiographer, Lab Superintendent, Health Inspector. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS Doctor, Postgraduate degree/Diploma in the subject concerned, Matriculation (10th Pass) or ITI in relevant Trade, 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology OR Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology, B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science + Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) OR B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory), B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus Diploma Course in Health/ Sanitary Inspector OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for vocational Training, for a great career at Central Railway.
Central Railway (CR) Invites Application for Medical Practioner Recruitment 2021
Central Railway (CR)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Practioner
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
1. Degree in medicine i.e. MBBS (Recognized by MCI included in the first or second schedule or part eleven of the third schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.) holders of educational Qualification in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.)
2. Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory rotating internship.
75000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not exceeding 53 years.
How to Apply:
The Notification is valid till 31.05.2021 up to 18.00 hours. Candidates may apply and send their applications through this office mail id i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of the documents/certificates up to 31.05.2021, 18.00 hours. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
Published on: 6th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Railway Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Railway Recruitment
About Central Railway
The Central Railway is one of the largest of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (formerly Victoria Terminus). It includes the first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Bombay to Thane on April 16, 1853.
Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile The Great Indian Peninsular (GIP) Railway on November 5, 1951.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Medical Practioner: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Practioner?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Practioner: INR75000,
When can I can apply for Medical Practioner job at Central Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sasoon Road, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Practioner, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st May, 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Peon Cum Driver and Various Posts
- ICSIL Invites Application for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Project Officer (Education) Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 4 Behavioural Activation Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Raksha Shakti University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IDRBT Invites Application for Stack Developer and Various Posts