Central Reserve Police Force Invites Application for Commandant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
invites applications for recruitment of Commandant
Central Reserve Police Force
Block No.1 C.G.O. Complex
Lodhi Road,New Delhi,110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|CRPF Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for eligibility for re-employment shall be not exceeding fifty-two years on the date of receipt of application.|
|Experience||5 - 15 years|
|Posted on||08 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Directorate General, CRPF invites applications from Indian nationality working in Offices of Central or the State Government for filling up the following posts of Engineering Cadre in CRPF on Deputation /Re-Employment basis
1. Post Name: Commandant (Engineer)
2. No. of Post: 02
3. Level in Pay Matrix Level 13 (Rs. 1,23,100 2.15,900)
4. Location of post Guwahati/ Jammu Hyderabad! Kolkata
5. Eligibility conditions: Officers of the Central or the State Government holding analogous posts on a regular basis; or with five years' regular service in level 12 (Rs. 78,800-2,09,200) in the pay matrix; or with ten years' regular service in level 11 (Rs. 67,700 2,08,700) in the pay matrix; and having total of fifteen years' of service in Group A in the Central or the State Government; and possessing degree in Civil Engineering with ten years experience of civil work.
6. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly. deputationist shall not be eligible for appointment on promotion.
7. The maximum age limit for eligibility for deputation shall be not exceeding fifty-two years on the date of receipt of application.
8. For Ex-servicemen Deputation Rc-employment: The Armed Force personnel in the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent in the Corps of Engineers in the Army or Air Force or Navy due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve with in a period of oneyear and having requisite experience and qualification prescribed above shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are dueto release from Armed Forces; thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for eligibility for re-employment shall be not exceeding fifty-two years on the date of receipt of application.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Applications in Proforma of willing and eligible officers may be forwarded alongwith and requisite certificates by the concerned authority as mentioned in Annexure-11, to the Deputy Inspector General (Pers), Dircctorate General, CRPF, CGO Complex, Block No.1, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003 so as to reach within 30 days of Dublication of the Vacancy Circular/ Advertisement in the Employment News.
Published on: 08 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment
About Central Reserve Police Force
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the premier central police force of the Union of India for internal security. Originally constituted as the Crown Representative Police in 1939, it is one of the oldest Central para military forces (now termed as Central Armed Police Force). CRPF was raised as a sequel to the political unrest and the agitations in the then princely States of India following the Madras Resolution of the All-India Congress Committee in 1936 and the ever-growing desire of the Crown Representative to help the vast majority of the native States to preserve law and order as a part of the imperial policy
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) was established on 27th july 1939. CRPF headquarters is located at New Delhi. The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the largest of India's Central Armed Police Forces. The CRPF's primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency. The CRPF is considered India's largest paramilitary force. CRPF is actively looking after the internal security of every part of the country and are even operating abroad as part of United Nations peacekeeping missions. It is doing a variety of duties ranging from VIP security to election duties, from guarding of vital installations to the counter-naxal operations. Parliament Duty Group is an elite CRPF unit tasked to provide armed protection to Parliament House. Commando Battalion for Resolute Action (CoBRA) looks after Naxalite movement in the country. CRPF Commandos are specialized in counter-terrorism, reconnaissance, and sabotage. Central Reserve Police Force recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Constable (Technician & Tradesman), Specialists, General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs), Security Officer, Constables (Trade & Technical), Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable, Radio Technician, Head Constable (Ministerial), Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matric (10th Class) + For CT/Driver: Should possess "Transport Vehicle" driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment. 2) For CT/Fitter: Should possess 02 year ITI Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by National Council for Vocational Training, Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the concerned Specialty, Graduate, Intermediate or 10+2 + passed the examination held by the nursing council with 3 1/2 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery, Intermediate or 10+2 or + Two years Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy, Matriculation with science as a subject + Diploma or Certificate of two years course in Radio diagnosis, Matriculation (10th Class) + Possessing First Aid certificate, Matriculate (10th Class), Intermediate (10+2), for a great career at Central Reserve Police Force.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Commandant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Commandant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Commandant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Commandant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central Reserve Police Force
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Central Reserve Police Force Block No.1 C.G.O. Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Commandant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd November, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021