Walk-in-interview for Junior Research Fellow at Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI), Bikaner
Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (CSWRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Agronomy / Soil Science / Agroforestry and any relevant discipline.
2. Candidate should have valid National Eligibility Test viz. CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/ICAR or cleared National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DSTI DBT/ DAE/ DOSI DRDO/MHRD/ICMR/IIT/IISc/IISER etc.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 Years For Men & 40 Years For Women.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are appealed to attend the walk-in-interview scheduled on 7th June 2019 (11.00 am) with detailed bio-data at University Institute of Chemical Technology, KBC North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
Published on: 25th May 2019
Date of Interview: 10th June 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Young Professional-II - ( 8 Posts) Posts||21st April 2021||Malpura, Tonk|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th January 2021||Malpura, Tonk|
|Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd June 2020||Malpura, Tonk|
|Young Professional-I & II - ( 4 Posts) Posts||17th April 2020||Malpura, Tonk|
|Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd August 2019||Malpura, Tonk|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th June 2019||Arid Region Campus, Post Bichhwal Ind. Area|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th June 2019||Malpura (Tehsil), Tonk|
|Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th February 2019||Avikanagar, Tonk|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th May 2018||Tonk, Rajasthan Last Date: 5th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Animal Breeding / Biostatistics / Life Science. OR Master degree in relevant subject (Biotechnology / Animal Breeding / Biostatistics / Life Science) with 4 years / 5 years of bachelor degree having 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average|
|Young Professional - ( 6 Posts) Posts||13th April 2018||Tonk, Rajasthan Last Date: 13th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts Educational Qualification: 1. B.V.Sc. & AH. 2. B.Sc in Zoology / Biochemistry. 3. B.Sc in Agriculture. 4. Diploma in Electrical. 5. BCA/B.Tech in Computer or IT. Pay Scale: INR 15000-25000/- Per Month Age Limit: 21-45 years. How to Apply: Walk-in-Interview will be held on 7th April 2018|
About Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute
The Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (ICAR-CSWRI) is an Indian Council of Agricultural Research subsidiary commissioned for research, training and extension activities related to sheep and rabbits. The Institute is sponsored by the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE). It is situated in Avikanagar, Rajasthan. It works in close liaison with the other ICAR institutes, Central Wool Development Board, Sheep and Wool Marketing Federation, Small Entrepreneurs, NGOs, State Animal Husbandry and Khadi gram and Cottage industries.
The Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute was established in 1962 at Malpura, presently known as Avikanagar, in Rajasthan with the principal objective to enhance the productivity of sheep and rabbit through scientific methods by developing and applying new technologies.
The activities of the Institute is spread across three regional centers:
The North Temperate Regional Station (NTRS): NTRS is engaged in research work on high-quality germplasm of Gaddi Synthetic for improvement of sheep for fine wool production.
The Southern Regional Research Centre (SRRC): SRRC is engaged in the research on fine wool sheep and broiler rabbits.
Arid Region Campus (ARC): ARC has rearing facilities for Magra and Marwari sheep.
The mandate of the Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute is to engage in basic and applied research on sheep and rabbit production, health, utilization, training and transfer of technologies to the beneficiaries.
Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute Bikaner recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master’s Degree in Animal Genetics & Breeding/Animal Science/Veterinary Sciences/Agriculture, OR Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences for a great career at Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute Bikaner.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR25000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Arid Region Campus, Post Bichhwal Ind. Area
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th June, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th June, 2019
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts