Central Silk Board (CSB) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
Central Silk Board (CSB)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Kodathi, Bangalore, 560035 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Bio chemistry, Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Molecular Genetics/ Microbiology with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates). Desirable: Preference will be given to CSIR-UGC NET-JRF qualified candidates.
15000-31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 28 years.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may appear for interview at the following venue Seri Biotech Research Laboratory, Carmelaram post, Kodathi, Bangalore-560035 (Land mark: Near Harvest International School approximately 2.5 KM from Kodathi gate bus stop on Sarjapur Road). Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 8th October 2020
Date of Interview: 27th October 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Silk Board Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Silk Board Recruitment
About Central Silk Board
Central Silk Board (CSB), constituted in April, 1949, by an Act of Parliament (Act. No. LXI of 1948), is a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, established for the development of sericulture and silk industry in the country. India is the second largest producer of silk in the world.
Central Slk Board was established in the year 1948. Central Silk Board mission is to make continuous efforts in research and development, improved levels of income in Sericulture, improve silk production and commitment to quality. Central Silk Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Director, Junior Research Fellows, Joint Director (Corporate and Enterprise Development), Junior Translator (Hindi), Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Field Assistant, Technician, Assistant Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + English Typewriting and Shorthand with a speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting and 80 words per minute in Shorthand, Doctorate degree in Entomology / Zoology / Agriculture / Botany / Sericulture, M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Molecular Genetics, B.Tech (Textiles), Master's Degree in Hindi + Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa, Matriculation, Bachelor's Degree in Science/Commerce/Arts, Diploma in Sericulture, Diploma or ITI Certificate in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Central Silk Board.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR15000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Central Silk Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kodathi, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2020
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021