Govt Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Soil Salinity Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Central Soil Salinity Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Central Soil Salinity Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Soil Salinity Research Institute
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) is a premier research institute dedicated to pursue interdisciplinary research on salinity/ alkalinity management and use of poor quality irrigation waters in different agro-ecological zones of the country. The Govt. of India constituted an Indo-American Team to assist the Indian Council of Agricultural Research to develop a comprehensive water management programme for the country. As a follow up of these recommendations, it was decided to establish the Central Soil Salinity Research Institute under Fourth Plan period. The Institute started functioning at Hisar (Haryana) on 1st March, 1969. Later on, it was decided to shift this Institute to Karnal during October, 1969. In February 1970, the Central Rice Research Station, Canning Town, West Bengal was transferred to CSSRI, Karnal to conduct research on problems of coastal salinity. Another Regional Research Station for carrying out research on problems of inland salinity prevailing in the black soil region of western parts of the country started functioning at Anand (Gujarat) from February, 1989. As per recommendation of the QRT, the station was shifted from Anand to Bharuch in April 2003. Keeping in view the need of undertaking research for situations under surface drainage congestion, high water table conditions, relatively heavy textured soils, and indurated pan for managing alkali soils of Central and Eastern Gangetic Plains, another Regional Station was established during October, 1999 at Lucknow. The Coordinating Unit of AICRP on Management of Salt Affected Soils and Use of Saline Water in Agriculture is located at the Institute with a network of eight research centres located in different agroecological regions of the country (Agra, Bapatala, Bikaner, Gangawati, Hisar, Indore, Kanpur and Tiruchirapalli). The Coordinating Unit of AICRP on Water Management functioned at the Institute from early seventies till it was shifted to Rahuri (Maharastra) in 1990.
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) is a part of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) system. CSSRI was established in the year 1969. It is located in Karnal. CSSRI does research on reclamation and sustainable management of salt affected soils and on the use of poor quality waters in agriculture. Central Soil Salinity Research Institute has four divisions - Soil and Crop Management, Crop Improvement, Irrigation and Drainage Engineering and Technology Evaluation and Transfer. Central Soil Salinity Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Research Fellow, Research Associates, Contractual Persons, Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant, Field Cum Lab Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in Soil Science (Physics Agriculture Chemistry) or M.Tech/M.Sc (Agriculture Engineering, Environmental Science), M.Sc, in any disciplines of Agriculture/Fisheries/ Botany/ Chemistry + Knowledge of Computers, 10+2 pass, M. Tech, Soil & Water Conservation Engineering/ Irrigation & Drainage Engineering, B.Sc.(Ag), M. Tech/M.E./M. Sc. in Remote Sensing & GIS/Geoinformatics/ Geomatics/GeoInformation Science & Technology/Spatial Information Technology/Geo-Engineering, M.Sc./M. Tech in Soil Science/ Environmental Sciences/Agril. Engineering (Soil & Water Engg./Irrigation & Drainage Engg.)/Botany/Agril. Sciences, M.Sc in Botany, Environmental Science, Agroforestry, Forestry, Agronomy, Soil Science & Chemistry, 10+2 pass + good working knowledge of computer, for a great career at Central Soil Salinity Research Institute.
- BOB Capital Markets (BOBCAPS) Invites Application for Associate Product Manager Recruitment 2023
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Invites Application for 9 General Manager, Chief General Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Invites Application for 9 Special Officer, Security Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Invites Application for Special Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for 4 External Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for Junior Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Broadcast Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Videographer Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Content Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 4 Copy Writer Recruitment 2023