CUP Invites Application for 5 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central University of Punjab (CUP)
invites applications for recruitment of Associate Professor
Incharge (Recruitment), Central University of Punjab, VPO Ghudda, District Bathinda PIN 151401 (Punjab)
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Associate Professor|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.D
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Applicants are required to apply online (through Link: https://cuprec.samarth.edu.in). The online link will go live on 11.09.2021 and will be available till 21.10.2021.
2. Applicants are required to apply online and retain duly signed printout of the online application form along with all the Qualification/ Experience/ Caste certificate/ proof of claim/NOC for interview, if called for.
3. For general queries & information, please contact: Incharge (Recruitment), Central University of Punjab, VPO Ghudda, District Bathinda PIN 151401 (Punjab)
4. Last date for submission of online application form is 21.10.2021 by 23:59:59 Hours
Published on: 08 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central University of Punjab Recruitment for following posts:
About Central University of Punjab Recruitment
About Central University of Punjab
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) has been established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is accredited with 'A' grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab is the youngest university that has secured its position in the top 100 institutions (95th Rank) in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRD’s NIRF Ranking 2019.
Central University of Punjab is located at Bhatinda, Punjab. It was established in the year 2009. The university does not offers undergraduate programs. It offers Research oriented inter disciplinary Postgraduate programmes like regular M.Sc. and M.A. studies, M.Phil-Ph.D., LL.M-Ph.D., M.Pharm-Ph.D etc. Central university of Punjab is involved in research on Environment and health. Central University of Punjab recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Chair Professor, Project Fellow, Landscape Officer, Driver, Multitasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Deputy Registrar, Controller of Examinations, Finance Officer, Research Fellow, Assistant Registrar, Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Library Trainees, Finance Officer, Sports Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A./M.Phil. in Hindi/Sanskrit/Linguistics + Knowledge of Bagri Dialect, Folklore and Culture, M.Sc. (Agriculture)/Landscape Horticulture / Horticulture / Floriculture, Matriculation + Valid Driving License for Light/Medium Vehicles / Heavy Vehicle, Matriculation, Graduate in any discipline + Knowledge of Computer Applications, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline + English typing speed of 30 wpm.+ knowledge of computer applications, Master's Degree, M.Pharm./M.S. (Pharm.). in Pharmaceutical / Medicinal Chemistry, M.A. in any field of Social Science, M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences, Bachelor's Degree in Library & Information Science, Master's Degree in Physical Education or Master's degree in sports, for a great career at Central University of Punjab.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Associate Professor: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Associate Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Associate Professor: INR 131400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Associate Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central University of Punjab
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in VPO Ghudda, Bathinda
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Associate Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission Invites Application for 100 Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021
- BOBCAPS Invites Application for Equity Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- CMFRI Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle Invites Application for 581 GDS Recruitment 2021
- IIM Ranchi Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Railtel Corporation of India Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Goa Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021