Govt Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central University of Rajasthan. The other Related Jobs Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment Notification
Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I ( 1 Post)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 18 April 2023
Job Location: -, Ajmer
Pay Scale: INR 25000 - 31000(Per Month)
List of old jobs.
About Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment
About Central University of Rajasthan
The Central University of Rajasthan (CURaj) was established in the year 2009 by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009). This University was established with the aspiration to be one of India’s most dynamic and vibrant universities in order to impart cutting-edge education to all the learner communities. The University is fully funded by the Government of India which provides quality education to all, especially those coming from humble socio-economic backgrounds and seeking quality education.
To date, CURaj has successfully completed a journey of 13 years since its establishment in the year 2009. In this short span of time, the University has emerged as one of the top academic institutions by adopting cutting-edge technology to impart knowledge for global outreach. The University is one of the fastest-growing and flourishing institutes of higher education in Rajasthan.
In the last 13 years of its journey, the University has emerged as a green and pollution-free campus which promises to provide an aesthetic and salubrious environment to nurture and optimize academics, research, and holistic development by engaging the students and staff members in various sports and cultural activities that are crucial for maintaining the well-being of the students and nurturing their potentials. Currently, Professor Anand Bhalerao is the Honorable Vice-Chancellor under whose guidance and leadership the University is blossoming ever since he took over the charge of Vice-Chancellor, on 24th January 2022.
The Central University of Rajasthan was established in the year 2009 in Rajasthan. The university offers postgraduate and doctoral academic programmes. Central University of Rajasthan recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Upper Division Clerk, Senior Technical Assistant, Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor), Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Registrar, Finance Officer, Medical Officer, Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor), Non-Teaching (Controller of Examination, Internal Audit officer, Executive Engineer, Medical Officer, Hindi Translator, Nurse, Personal Assistant, Assistant, Technical Assistant, LDC, Dresser/ Medical Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's Degree, Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering or a Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc. in relevant Science Subject OR BE / B.Tech. in a relevant subject, Master's Degree in Library Science / Information Science Documentation, Medical Graduate (Allopathic), for a great career at Central University of Rajasthan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is CURAJ Full Form?
The Full Form of CURAJ is Central University of Rajasthan. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)?
Candidates can apply for Central University of Rajasthan 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Central University of Rajasthan official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Central University of Rajasthan 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Central University of Rajasthan. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Central University of Rajasthan 2020.
How can I join in Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Central University of Rajasthan. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Central University of Rajasthan will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Central University of Rajasthan only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Central University of Rajasthan.
- THSTI Invites Application for 7 Principal Scientist-I, Research Scientist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Nutrition Invites Application for 16 Field worker, Senior Research Fellow, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for 13 Field Worker, Technical Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Data Entry Operator, Graphic Designer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 7 Site Manager, Field Worker, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Invites Application for 11 District Defence Services Welfare Officer Recruitment 2023
- Assam Gas Company Limited (AGCL) Invites Application for 16 Senior Manager, Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for 8 Senior Resident, Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
- Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd (SJVN) Invites Application for 50 Field Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for 4 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023