Central University of Tamil Nadu Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
The Nodal Officer, Community College, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu – 610 005
Collectorate Annexe Thanjavur Road
, Thiruvarur, PINCODE Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Posted on||05 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||11 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Post Graduate
There will be a walk-in interview at 10 AM on 12.10.2021 in the Community College (Residential Campus, Central University of Tamil Nadu) with the qualified candidates for the Temporary Posts of Assistant Professors on Contractual Basis for Community College, Central University of Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Assistant Professors for the B.Voc in Digital Journalism and Multimedia Application / Diploma and Certificate programs
2. No. of Post: 02
3. Eligibility will be Post-Graduation in Media/ related field with NET or Ph.D. in the same domains, as per UGC norms
4. Salary: Rs.15,000 per month
5. Tenure - 6 months
6. The selected candidates shall be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of one semester / six months. The services of Guest faculty will be terminated without notice if found unsatisfactory. Under any circumstances, candidate cannot claim any right for permanent position
7. The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is tentative. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts.
8. The guest faculty shall not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity and leave etc. as admissible to the regular teachers.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates should send their bio-data in the enclosed prescribed format with supporting documents to the following e-mail id on or before 11.10.2021: E-mail id: email@example.com
2. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee is final.
4. Candidates should bring all the Original Certificates for verification, which is a mandatory requirement.
5. If more number of candidates turn up on the date of walk-in interview, candidates will be advised to appear for interview on another date which will be notified at the venue.
6. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
7. Before reporting for interview, please visit the University website for updates.
8. Walk-in Interview on 12.10.2021 at 10 AM
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment for following posts:
About Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment
About Central University of Tamil Nadu
The Central University of Tamil Nadu was established in the year 2009. The university offers 5 Integrated Masters programmes in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Life Sciences. The Central University of Tamil Nadu also offers a Masters and a Doctoral Programme in English, an M.A. Programme in Classical Tamil. Central University of Tamil Nadu recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Public Relations Officer, Assistant, Technical Assistant (Laboratory), Library Assistant, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Registrar, Controller of Examination, Civil Engineer, Personal Assistant, Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Public relations / Mass Communications and Journalism, Bachelor Degree + Proficiency in Computer Operations, Bachelor's Degree in Science subjects + Proficiency in Computer Operations, Bachelor's Degree in Library Science / Information science, Graduate Degree in any discipline + Stenography speed of 100 wpm & English Typewriting speed 45 wpm, Graduate Degree in any discipline, Bachelor's Degree + Typewriting Lower / Junior grade in English speed of 30 wpm + Proficiency in Computer Operations, for a great career at Central University of Tamil Nadu.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR 15000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Central University of Tamil Nadu
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Collectorate Annexe Thanjavur Road 610001 , Thiruvarur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021