Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
Centre for Good Governance (CGG)
invites applications for recruitment of Java-Software Developer
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computers/Electronics/IT OR M.Sc in Computer Science/IT OR Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/ Operational Research/Electronics with Either Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/DOESEC(A level) certification OR M. Tech/M.E/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics. with 60% of marks or above.
Experience: Minimum 3 Years of experience out of which 2 years in Software Development.
Please check with the concern authority or website
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply in below mentioned link by end of 14-06-2021. Looking for Immidiate Joinees. https://www.careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do
Published on: 12th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Good Governance Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Good Governance Recruitment
About Centre for Good Governance
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Java-Software Developer: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Java-Software Developer?
The Payscale is as follows Java-Software Developer: INR Please check with the concern authority or website,
When can I can apply for Java-Software Developer job at Centre for Good Governance
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gachibowli, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Java-Software Developer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th June, 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021