Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: PN/ADM/RST/007/2018
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate (RA)
Research Associate (RA)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Ph.D in Chemistry/Physics/Materials Science with relevant experience in the Li Ion battery or any rechargeable battery. Preference will be given to experience polymer based electrolytes.
36000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on 22/03/2019.
Application Fee: Research Associate is Rs. 100/- only by demand draft in favour of C-MET, Payable at Pune. No. application fee for SC/ST and Woman Candidates. Application received without application fee will not be considered and fee once paid will not be refunded on any account. (Indian Postal Order is not accepted).
How to Apply:
C-MET invites eligible and highly motivated candidates for Walk-in-Interview on 22/03/2019 (Friday) Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs. Panchawati, Off. Pashan Road, Pune - 411008. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 18th February 2020
Date of Interview: 22nd March 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) was set for increasing competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials. It functions as an autonomous scientific society under Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET Pune) R&D activities at present includes development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Staff.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics Science/ BE/B.Tech in Electronics, B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Electronic Science for a great career at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Associate (RA): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Associate (RA)?
The Payscale is as follows Research Associate (RA): INR36000,
When can I can apply for Research Associate (RA) job at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Off. Pashan Road, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd March, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Associate (RA), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd March, 2020
- Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Invites Application for 50 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy