Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for Deputy Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 001/2021
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Medical Superintendent
Deputy Medical Superintendent
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy Medical Superintendent|
|Education Requirement||MS/MD, MHA|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 40 years|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Salary||67700 - 208700(Per Month)|
|Posted on||18 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Sep, 2021|
(i) A recognized medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or Pan II of 3rd Scheduled (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Holders of educational Qualifications included in Part-II of the 34th Schedule should fulfil conditions stipulated in sub section (3) of the Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
(ii) MD (Hospital Administration) MHA recognized by Medical Council of India. OR
(iii) MD/MS in any clinical Speciality with 3 years' experience in Hospital Administration in 200 bedded hospital.
67700 - 208700(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years
Application Fee: For UR, EWS and OBC - Rs. 1000/- (INR One Thousand) only. For SC and ST - Rs. 500/- (INR Five Hundred) only. However, PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. For detailed advertisement and required qualification, categories, other eligibility criteria of the above notified posts visit our website www.cnci.ac.in (under Career Link). Relaxation of age would be given as per Government of India norms. Interested candidates may visit the website http://cnciexam.com for online application from 19.08.2021 to 18.09.2021.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the qualifications and experience may visit the website http://cnciexam.com for online application only from 19/08/2021 to 18/09/2021.
3. This is to be noted that mere submission of application or receipt of Admit Card / Call Letter or appearance in examination/interview does not guarantee selection/ appointment in the respective post. The applicants will be short-listed on the basis of criteria fixed by the Institute, at the time of scrutiny. Selection of candidates will be made strictly based on merit position, available vacancy, and verification of original documents/ certificates. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding.
Published on: 19 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment
About Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
During that time with the help and support of Dr. B.C. Roy an eminet physician and then chief minister of West Bengal, the foundation of the present day Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital(CCH) was laid.The hospital was formally inaugurated by Prof. Madam J.Curie in January 2,1950 and named after Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das, as a tribute to and in the acknowledgment of the enormous donation of his land and property for the cause.Initially this was a Cancer treatment centre, which gradually expanded its activities in basic and clinical research with the assistance from goverment funding organzations.This eventually led to the founding of the Chittaranjan National Cancer Research Centre (CNCRC),funded by the Goverment of India in 1957, which was committed to basic research on cancer.
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) is a cancer care hospital. It is located in Kolkata. CNCI was established on January 2, 1950, as Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital. Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Specialists, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Scientist (Medical), Statistician, Social Worker, Data Entry Operator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MD/MS/DNB, M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biophysics / Biological Sciences, graduate degree in social work/medical sociology/ anthropology/psychology Or Master's Degree in social work/medical sociology/anthropology/psychology (MA/MSW) or Graduate, graduate degree + knowledge of data entry work, for a great career at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Medical Superintendent: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Medical Superintendent, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Medical Superintendent: INR 67700 - 208700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Deputy Medical Superintendent, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in New Town, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Medical Superintendent, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021