Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
37S.P.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata, 700026 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts
|Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Age Limit||37 years relaxable for SC and St candidates upto maximum 5 years, in case of OBC candidate relaxable upto maximum 3 years.|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MS/MD
Director CNCI, Kolkata, invites applications for filling up the following tenure posts of Senior Resident for Hospital Unit of CNCI 2"" Campus.
1. Post Name: Senior Resident
2. Number of Post : 10(Ten) : [UR-5(Five), SC-2(Two), ST-1(One), OBC-2(Two)]
3. Pay Salary as per norms.
4. Essential Qualification: A recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-l of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1965. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-lI of the Third schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of sections (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1965.
a. A Post Graduate degree in the respective discipline from recognised university and must produce MCI registration certificate for the same at the time of joining. As per Order No: HF/O/MERT/869/HRW-24011(11)/2/2021 dt. 10th September, 2021 given by Special Secretary to the Government of West Bengal, Department of Health & Family Welfare, MERT Branch, Swasthya Bhavan, the Doctor Serving on Bond also eligible subject to NOC from Swasthya Bhavan.
5. Tenure: 1(One) year. Can be extended upto 3(Three) years subject to satisfactory performance work and conduct report from concerned HOD.
Age Limit: 37 years relaxable for SC and St candidates upto maximum 5 years, in case of OBC candidate relaxable upto maximum 3 years.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
A duly completed applications in the prescribed format, along with bank draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of Director, CNCI, Kolkata, along with original and self attested copies of relevant documents have to be submitted at the time of Walk-in-interview which will be held on 1 November, 2021 from 12.30 P.M onwards at 2nd Campus of Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Street No. 299, Plot No. DJ-01, Premises No 02-0321, Action Area-1D, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata - 700156
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment
About Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
During that time with the help and support of Dr. B.C. Roy an eminet physician and then chief minister of West Bengal, the foundation of the present day Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital(CCH) was laid.The hospital was formally inaugurated by Prof. Madam J.Curie in January 2,1950 and named after Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das, as a tribute to and in the acknowledgment of the enormous donation of his land and property for the cause.Initially this was a Cancer treatment centre, which gradually expanded its activities in basic and clinical research with the assistance from goverment funding organzations.This eventually led to the founding of the Chittaranjan National Cancer Research Centre (CNCRC),funded by the Goverment of India in 1957, which was committed to basic research on cancer.
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) is a cancer care hospital. It is located in Kolkata. CNCI was established on January 2, 1950, as Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital. Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Specialists, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Scientist (Medical), Statistician, Social Worker, Data Entry Operator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MD/MS/DNB, M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biophysics / Biological Sciences, graduate degree in social work/medical sociology/ anthropology/psychology Or Master's Degree in social work/medical sociology/anthropology/psychology (MA/MSW) or Graduate, graduate degree + knowledge of data entry work, for a great career at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 10 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 10 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 37S.P.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for 3 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Invites Application for Worker Grade II, Lab Assistant, Boiler Operator Recruitment 2021
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for Structure Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 4 Loco Attendant Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 15 Marketing Representative Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Hindu College New Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute Invites Application for Authorized Medical Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIO Goa Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021