Govt City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
City and Industrial Development Corporation (cidco) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at City and Industrial Development Corporation (cidco). The other Related Jobs City and Industrial Development Corporation (cidco) Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About City and Industrial Development Corporation (cidco) Recruitment
About City and Industrial Development Corporation (cidco)
The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) is a city planning organization created by the Government of Maharashtra. CIDCO was formed on 17 March 1970 under the Indian Companies Act of 1956. Its purpose at the time of its creation was to develop a satellite town to Mumbai, Maharashtra to ease traffic congestion in the city and provide open spaces, playing fields, housing and industrial sites outside the city.
CIDCO recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Executive Engineer (Telecom), Assistant Transportation Engineer, Deputy Planner.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor degree in elect. / Telecommunication or Elect. Engineer, Degree in Civil Engg. with Post Graduate in Traffic & Transportation Planning, / Transportation Engineering or Highway engineering, Degree or its equivalent in Architecture or Civil Engg. With Post Graduate degree/diploma in Town Planning for a great career at City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is CIDCO Full Form?
The Full Form of CIDCO is City and Industrial Development Corporation. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for CIDCO?
Candidates can apply for CIDCO 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the CIDCO official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the CIDCO 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by CIDCO. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for CIDCO 2020.
How can I join in CIDCO?
First candidates should check the official notification released by CIDCO. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying CIDCO will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the CIDCO only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for CIDCO?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in CIDCO.
- Ananthapuramu District Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for Female Nursing Orderly, Sanitary Attender cum Watchman Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for Project Scientist C Recruitment 2022
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Investment Associate , Rural coordinators Recruitment 2022
- DSRVS Invites Application for 2659 Assistant Rural Development Officer Recruitment 2022
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited Invites Application for 17 Surface Miner Operator Recruitment 2022
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for 253 Technical Assistant, Civil Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research and Development Organisation Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow , Reserach Associate Recruitment 2022
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2022
- Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh Invites Application for Executive Assistant cum DEO Recruitment 2022
- Silvassa Smart City Invites Application for Office Assistant, Project Engineer, Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022