Govt Competition Commission Of India (CCI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
CCI Recruitment 2021 cci.gov.in Competition Commission Of India Jobs. Latest Job: Competition Commission of India Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021.
Competition Commission of India Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Competition Commission of India (CCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Expert
‘B’ Wing HUDCO Vishala 14 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi, 110066. Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CCI Competition Commission Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||10 - 18 years|
|Salary||110000 - 135000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||22 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: LLB
Competition Commission of India, New Delhi, established in pursuance of the Competition Act, 2002, invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of 01 Expert in Level-IV/V in the field of Law on contract basis initially for a period of one year which can be further extended as per requirements. They will assist the Commission in discharge of its functions under the Competition Act, 2002 and undertake such work/tasks as may be assigned to them from time to time.
1. Post Name: Expert/RA(Law)(Level IV-V)
a. Degree of LL.B or equivalent from a recognized University and/or Institute in India or abroad, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
b. Qualified to be registered as an advocate in any State Bar Council in India in terms of Advocate’s Act,1961.
3. Desirable –Specialization in competition law or regulatory laws or laws relating to Intellectual Property Rights or International Trade Laws.
4. Experience: Experience in judicial or legal work, in Supreme Court, High Court or any other court, government or a Regulatory Authority or a Tribunal or any similar forum. Or, Professor/Reader/Lecturer of Law of any recognized University/Professional Institute of India or abroad with specialization in teaching competition law, Or, Legal Manager or above in the Corporate sector having experience of handling acquisitions, mergers and amalgamations etc., under competition law
5. Desirable: Experience in presenting cases independently on his/her own in Supreme Court, High Court or any other Court. Preferably, Law Officers, who have extensive experience of presenting Government cases in the Courts.
6. Preferred Experience in year
a. Ten to fifteen years ₹ 1,10,000/- with 10 percent increase on completion of each year
b. Fifteen years or more ₹ 1,35,000/- with 10 percent increase on completion of each year
110000 - 135000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Applications in the attached proforma along with copies of supporting documents (viz. educational qualification and experience) may be sent to the Deputy Director (HR), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, 8 th Floor, Office Block–1, Kidwai Nagar (East), New Delhi – 110023. - The last date for receipt of application in CCI is 13.12.2021.
2 Applicants should be dynamic and self-motivated professionals with effective analytical, communication (including technical writing) and interpersonal skills. The details of the eligibility criteria, remuneration payable and other terms and conditions of engagement are given in the annexure. The selection will be held on the basis of experience, educational qualifications and interaction during his/her interview. F. No. A-12015/01/2021- HR
Published on: 22 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Competition Commission of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Competition Commission of India Recruitment
About Competition Commission of India
Competition is the best means of ensuring that the ‘Common Man’ or ‘Aam Aadmi’ has access to the broadest range of goods and services at the most competitive prices. With increased competition, producers will have maximum incentive to innovate and specialize. This would result in reduced costs and wider choice to consumers. A fair competition in market is essential to achieve this objective. Our goal is to create and sustain fair competition in the economy that will provide a ‘level playing field’ to the producers and make the markets work for the welfare of the consumers.
Competition Commission of India was established on 14 October 2003. Competition Commission of India is a body of the Government of India which is responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 throughout the country. It looks after prevention activities that will have an adverse effect on competition in India. Competition Commission of India has to look after eliminating practices having adverse effect on competition, promote and sustain competition, protect the interests of consumers and ensure freedom of trade in the markets of India. Competition Commission of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Additional Director General, Joint Director General, Deputy Director General, Advisor, Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Office Manager, Private Secretary, Assistant Director General, Director (Economics), Joint Director (Economics), Deputy Director (Law), Deputy Director (Financial Analysis), Deputy Director (Economics), Office Manager (Finance & Accounts), Office Manager (Corporate Service), Deputy Director (Corporate Services), Assistant Director (Library Services), Member, Senior Principal Private Secretary, Additional Director General (FA). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's degree in Law/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration with finance & accounts/ CA/CS/Cost Accountant, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, Bachelor's Degree in Library Science, Master's Degree in Commerce / Master's Degree in Business Administration (Finance) / Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary / Cost and Works Accountant, Ph.D. in Economics in Micro Economics or Industrial Organization Theory or Econometrics, Ph.D. Degree in Economics or Statistics, Master's Degree in Economics / Statistics, for a great career at Competition Commission of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Expert: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Expert, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Expert: INR 110000 - 135000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Expert, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Competition Commission of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ‘B’ Wing HUDCO Vishala 14 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Expert, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th December, 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Invites Application for Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for 2 JRF Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NRHM Haryana Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 4 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for State Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for Intern Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) Invites Application for Project Associate-II Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for State Consultant Recruitment 2021