Govt Cotton Corporation Of India (CCI) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Cotton Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Cotton Corporation of India Limited. The other Related Jobs Cotton Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Company Secretary - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
-, Navi Mumbai
|Last Date: 08 March 2023|
| Chairman and Managing Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan
|Last Date: 09 June 2022|
About Cotton Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
About Cotton Corporation of India Limited
Cotton Corporation Of India Limited (CCI) was established on 31st July 1970 as a Government Company. Cotton Corporation of India covers all the cotton growing states in the country namely - Punjab, Haryana and Rajasthan in Northern Zone, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh in Central Zone and Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka & Tamil Nadu in Southern Zone as also in Orissa. Cotton Corporation of India is involved in the trade, procurement, and export of cotton. CCI offers a great career for several posts such as Field Assistant, Clerk, Manager, Account officer etc. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBA/ MMS/ PGDBM or equivalent in Mktg./ Agri from a recognized university to work as a manager, a BSc degree in Agriculture from a recognized university to work as field assistant or clerk. Candidates can study BSc, MBA or equivalent in Marketing / Agriculture for a great career at Cotton Corporation of India Limited (CCI)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is CCI Full Form?
The Full Form of CCI is Cotton Corporation Of India. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for CCI?
Candidates can apply for CCI 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the CCI official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the CCI 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by CCI. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for CCI 2020.
How can I join in CCI?
First candidates should check the official notification released by CCI. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying CCI will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the CCI only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for CCI?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in CCI.
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Chief Pharmacist and Various Posts
- NTPC School of Business Invites Application for Faculty, Non-Faculty Positions Recruitment 2023
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Invites Application for 34 JRF, Project Scientist and Various Posts
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Invites Application for 62 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 4 Deputy Director (Research) Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Analyst-E Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Invites Application for Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for 99 Technician, Assistant and Various Posts
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 11 Officer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Lady Irwin College Invites Application for 36 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023