Govt Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Dayalbagh Educational Institute. The other Related Jobs Dayalbagh Educational Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Project Assistant, Multi Skilled , More Vacancies - ( 9 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 24 December 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow Or Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 06 October 2022|
| Assistant Professor, Associate Professor - ( 5 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 12 September 2022|
| Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, More - ( 44 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 02 July 2022|
About Dayalbagh Educational Institute Recruitment
About Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Dayalbagh Educational Institute or DEI is an educational institution located at Dayalbagh, Agra. The institute has been given deemed university status by the University Grants Commission of India in 1981. Prof. Prem Kumar Kalra is the Director of Dayalbagh Educational Institute since September 2013.
Founded as a primary school in 1917, and becoming a technical college in 1927 for training in automobile, electrical and mechanical engineering, it later developed into a Deemed University. Prof. M. B. Lal Sahab, a former Vice Chancellor of the Lucknow University, founded this institution and was also the first director of DEI.
The foundation of DEI goes back to 1917, with the foundation of Radhasoami Educational Institute. Soon after Dayalbagh was founded in 1915, the Radhasoami Satsang Sabha started the Radhasoami Educational Institute, as a co-educational Middle School, open to all, on 1 January 1917 administered by a Managing Committee registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institute got divided and also spawned new institutions. Within six months, it was raised to the level of a High School; Intermediate classes were started in 1922; it became a Degree College in 1947, with the introduction of B.Com. classes affiliated to Agra University; B.Ed. (B.T.) classes were added in 1951.
A Technical School, which later developed into a College, was started in 1927 for imparting training in automobile, electrical and mechanical engineering, leading to the award of diploma in the concerned branch of the Board of Technical Education, U.P. The Leather Working School, started in 1930, gives instructions in both theory and practice for manufacture of leather goods.
To further the cause of women's education, Prem Vidyalaya was started in 1930. It is now an Intermediate College. The Women's Training College was established in 1947 for B.A. and B.Ed. classes. M.Ed. classes were added in 1958. M.A. in Psychology, English, and Hindi in 1969 and M.A. (Music) in 1976. Engineering College, affiliated to Agra University, for the degree of B.Sc. (Engineering), was the latest (1950) addition to the chain of educational institutions in Dayalbagh.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute was registered as a body in 1973, which integrated and brought under one umbrella all the educational institutions of Dayalbagh, including the School of Comparative Study of Religion, the School of Languages and the School of Art and Culture.
In 1981 the Ministry of Education, Government of India, conferred the status of an institution deemed to be a University of the Dayalbagh Educational Institute, to implement the new program of undergraduate studies.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant Teacher, Principal, Assistant Registrar, Programmer, Professional Assistant, Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Steno-Typist, Assistant Draftsman, Mechanic, Store Keeper, Laboratory Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Multi Skilled.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor‟s or Master‟s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering, & Technology, Master‟s Degree in Physical Education or Master‟s Degree in Sports Science, Master's degree in relevant subject, Bachelor's degree in relevant subject with B.Ed., Postgraduate Degree in any discipline, Master‟s degree in Science in Mathematics or Physics (with Computer related courses) and Doctorate degree in relevant Computer Science subject, Bachelor‟s degree with Diploma in Library Science OR Bachelor‟s degree with certificate in Library Science, Intermediate with a speed of 80/40 w.p.m. in shorthand typewriting respectively in English and Hindi, ITI certificate in relevant trade, Intermediate or High School, Intermediate with Accountancy/Mathematics as one of the subject, 10th Pass or ITI for a great career at Dayalbagh Educational Institute.
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts