Govt Debts Recovery Tribunal Coimbatore Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Debts Recovery Tribunal Coimbatore Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Debts Recovery Tribunal Coimbatore. The other Related Jobs Debts Recovery Tribunal Coimbatore Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Debts Recovery Tribunal Coimbatore Recruitment
About Debts Recovery Tribunal Coimbatore
The banks and financial institutions in India over the years have been experiencing considerable difficulties in recovering huge amounts of public money blocked in the hands of defaulting borrowers as the existing procedure for recovery of debts due to banks and financial institutions was not simple, swift and capable of reaching a final decision within a time frame.
The Government of India, as a step to streamline the system, appointed committees like “The Tiwari Committee, the Committee on Financial Systems headed by Shri M.Narasimham, former Governor of Reserve Bank of India, and “High Level Committee″ headed by V.S. Hegde. These Committees had recommended the setting up of special tribunals for speedy realization of dues of the credit institutions.
President of India promulgated The Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Ordinance, 1993 (Ordinance No.25 of 1993) on 24th June 1993, to provide for establishment of Tribunals for expeditious adjudication and recovery of debts due to banks and financial institutions.
Debts Recovery Tribunals was established on 23rd March 2002 by the Government of India for expeditious adjudication and recovery of debts due to banks and financial institutions. Debts Recovery Tribunal is also the appellate authority for appeals filed against the proceedings initiated by secured creditors. There are 5 Debts Recovery Tribunals in Tamil Nadu. Debts Recovery Tribunal Coimbatore recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Section Officer, Recovery Inspector, Accounts Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Private Secretary, Accounts Assistant, Assistant, Recovery Inspector. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in concerned discipline, for a great career at Debts Recovery Tribunal Coimbatore.
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023