Govt Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
DRDO Recruitment 2021-2022 drdo.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Quantum Technologies Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is an agency responsible for the development of technology for use by the military. DRDO headquarters is in New Delhi. It was established in 1958. DRDO is engaged in developing defence technologies for various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronic and computer sciences, human resource development, life sciences, materials, missiles, combat vehicles development and naval research and development. Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Technical Assistant, Technician, Admin and Allied categories, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Senior Administrative Officer, Junior Research Fellowships (Computer/ Statistics/ Psychology), Stores Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Scientist, Graduate Apprentice (Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biomedical Sciences / Physiology / Life Sciences / Electronics, Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, B.Sc. + Diploma in Engineering, 10th pass + ITI in specific trade, Ph.D Degree in Organic Chemistry, M.Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Polymers / Composites, M.Sc Degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic), BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, M.Sc in Statistics, MA (Psychology), M.Sc. Physics/M.Sc Electronics/M.Sc Material Science, Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relation, for a great career at Defence Research and Development Organization.
Armament Research & Development Establishment (ARDE) Invites Application for 11 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Armament Research & Development Establishment (ARDE)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Armament Post, Pune, 411021 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 11 Posts
1. B.E. /B.Tech (Electronics/ E&TC/Electronics & Communications Engineering) in first division with NET/GATE qualification. OR M.Sc. in Electronics Science/ Instrumentation Science in first division with NET qualification. OR M. Tech/M.E. (Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering) in first division at both Graduate and Post graduate level.
2. B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) with NET/GATE qualification or M.Sc. (Computer Science) in first division with NET qualification.
3. B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical/Metallurgical Engg. in first division with NET/GATE qualification or M.E/ M. Tech (Mechanical/Metallurgical Engg.) in first division at both Graduate and Post graduate level.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 28 years.
How to Apply:
The Bio-data is to be addressed to The Director, Armament Research & Development Establishment (ARDE), Armament Post, Pashan, PUNE- 411 021 with the name of the post superscribed the envelope and should reach the office on or before 15th April 2021 (Thursday) the latest. Only those shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews who fulfill the essential criteria. The interview/written test will be held on 27th May 2021 (Thursday) at 0930 hrs at ARDE, Pune.
Published on: 20th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
About Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment
About Defence Research and Development Organisation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 11 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 11 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Defence Research and Development Organisation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Armament Post, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th April, 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- IIM Kashipur Invites Application for Academic Assistant / Associate Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Home Affairs (MHA) Invites Application for 14 Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Invites Application for Biomass Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Central University of Punjab (CUP) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- TNAU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Invites Application for Senior Researcher Recruitment 2021
- National Health Mission Nashik (NHM Nashik) Invites Application for 50 Medical Officer and Various Posts
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Invites Application for 22 Senior Demonstrator, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Collector Office Dantewada Invites Application for 5 Peon, Assistant and Various Posts
- CMHO Sukma Invites Application for 79 Staff Nurse, DEO and Various Posts