Govt Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
DRDO Recruitment 2021 drdo.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Defence Research and Development Organisation Invites Application for Senior Accounts Officer Grade I Recruitment 2021.
Defence Research and Development Organisation Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Defence Laboratory, Ratanada Palace , Jodhpur, 342011, Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 11Posts
|Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Jodhpur at DRDO - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Posted on||01 Nov, 2021|
|Walkin Date||06-12-2021 - 09-12-2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Indian Nationals are invited in Walk-in-interview for award of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in DRDO projectat Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur (Rajasthan), a material cluster laboratory of DRDO.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. Salary: Rs. 31,000/- p.m. with HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
3. Duration of Fellowship: 02 Years (may be extended further and upgraded to SRF as per rules).
4. Number of Fellowship: 11
5. Essential Qualification:
i. Post graduate degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Physics with first division and National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET), MHRD (GATE) or JEST. OR Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./B.Tech.) in Material Science /Nanotechnology in first division with NET/GATE qualification.
ii. OR Post graduate (M.E./M.Tech.) degrees in professional courses in Material Science / Nanotechnology in first division both at graduate and post graduate level.
iii. Post graduate degree (M.Sc. or equivalent) in Chemistry with first division and National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET), MHRD (GATE). OR Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./B.Tech.) in Chemical Engineering / Material Science/
iv. Polymer Science/ Industrial Chemistry/Nanotechnology in first division with NET/GATE qualification. OR Post graduate in Professional course (M.E./M.Tech.) in Chemical Engineering/Material Science / Industrial Chemistry / Nanotechnology in first division both at graduate and post graduate level.
v. Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./B. Tech.) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication in first division with NET/GATE qualification. OR Post graduate (M.E./M. Tech.) degrees in professional courses in Electronics / Electronics & Communication in first division both at graduate and post graduate level.
vi. Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./B. Tech.) in Mechanical in first division with NET/GATE qualification. OR Post graduate (M.E./M. Tech.) degrees in professional courses in Mechanical in first division both at graduate and post graduate level.
Age Limit:As Per Rules age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Date of Interview: 06.12.2021 to 09.12.2021
2. The eligible candidate can “Walk In For Interview At Defence Laboratory, Ratanada Palace, Jodhpur-342 011 (Rajasthan) At 10:00 Hrs On The Date Mentioned Above’.
3. While appearing for interview, the candidates are required to submit complete Bio-Data with recent passport size photograph affixed on top right corner of the first page and one set of self attested copies of all Degrees/ Academic qualification certificates/ Mark Sheet/ Experience Certificate etc.
4. Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies should produce an NOC issued by the present employer.
1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation is allowed up to 5 years for SC/ST/PH and 3 years for OBC candidates.
2. Those candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category are required to produce the original caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
3. Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates should produce the medical certificate issues from the Government Hospital/ Medical Board as the case may in support of her/his claim.
4. It may please be noted that offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
5. The Research Fellowship may be terminated at any time during the tenure with a prior notice of one month. Fellows may resign with a prior notice of one month.
6. Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur reserves the right to amend / modify or summarily cancel this advertisement.
7. The above notified fellowships are likely to be increased or decreased or cancelled depending upon the prevailing requirement restrictions, if any, as per the policy of Government of India.
Published on: 02 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
About Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment
About Defence Research and Development Organisation
DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO's pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defence system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India's military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is an agency responsible for the development of technology for use by the military. DRDO headquarters is in New Delhi. It was established in 1958. DRDO is engaged in developing defence technologies for various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronic and computer sciences, human resource development, life sciences, materials, missiles, combat vehicles development and naval research and development. Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Technical Assistant, Technician, Admin and Allied categories, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Senior Administrative Officer, Junior Research Fellowships (Computer/ Statistics/ Psychology), Stores Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Scientist, Graduate Apprentice (Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biomedical Sciences / Physiology / Life Sciences / Electronics, Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, B.Sc. + Diploma in Engineering, 10th pass + ITI in specific trade, Ph.D Degree in Organic Chemistry, M.Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Polymers / Composites, M.Sc Degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic), BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, M.Sc in Statistics, MA (Psychology), M.Sc. Physics/M.Sc Electronics/M.Sc Material Science, Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relation, for a great career at Defence Research and Development Organization.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 11 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 11Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Defence Research and Development Organisation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Defence Laboratory, Ratanada Palace
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 3 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 8 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad Invites Application for 4 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for 5 Craftsman Recruitment 2021
- 1 Signal Training Centre Invites Application for 7 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- Composite Regional Centre Nagpur (CRC Nagpur) Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021