Govt Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
- 1 Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Recruitment
- 2 Overview of DSCI
- 3 DSCI Recruitment: Opportunities
- 4 DSCI Recruitment: Challenges
- 5 Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Recruitment – Overview
- 6 FAQs
Cancer is a life-threatening disease that has become a major public health concern in India, with an estimated 1.16 million new cases reported every year. Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) is a premier autonomous institute established in 1996, with the aim to provide state-of-the-art treatment and care to cancer patients. In this article, we will discuss the recruitment opportunities and challenges at DSCI.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Delhi State Cancer Institute. The other Related Jobs Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Resident, Senior Resident - ( 35 Posts) Posts
Janakpuri, New Delhi
|Last Date: 30th December 2022|
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Recruitment
DSCI is a leading cancer care institute in Delhi that offers various job opportunities to qualified and skilled professionals. However, it faces several challenges in recruiting and retaining skilled professionals. The government needs to take proactive steps to address these challenges and ensure that DSCI continues to provide quality care to cancer patients.
Overview of DSCI
DSCI is a leading cancer care institute in Delhi that offers a wide range of services including diagnosis, treatment, research, and education. It has a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors, nurses, and technicians who provide personalized care to patients. DSCI also conducts research and training programs to improve cancer care and management.
DSCI Recruitment: Opportunities
DSCI offers various job opportunities to qualified and skilled professionals in the field of healthcare. Some of the job profiles available at DSCI include:
DSCI recruits doctors in various specialties such as medical oncology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology, and pathology. The doctors are responsible for providing clinical care, managing patients, conducting research, and training junior staff.
DSCI also recruits nurses who play a crucial role in patient care. The nurses are responsible for administering medication, monitoring vital signs, and providing emotional support to patients.
DSCI also hires technicians who are responsible for operating and maintaining medical equipment such as CT scan, MRI, and PET scan machines.
DSCI also has various administrative positions such as finance, human resources, and IT, which provide support to the medical staff.
DSCI Recruitment: Challenges
Despite offering various job opportunities, DSCI faces several challenges in recruiting and retaining skilled professionals. Some of the challenges include:
Lack of Awareness
One of the biggest challenges faced by DSCI is the lack of awareness about the institute among job seekers. Many qualified professionals are not aware of the job opportunities available at DSCI, which makes it difficult to attract top talent.
Competition from Private Hospitals
DSCI also faces stiff competition from private hospitals, which offer better salaries and facilities to their employees. This makes it difficult for DSCI to attract and retain skilled professionals.
DSCI is a government-funded institute, which means that it has limited resources for recruitment and retention. This makes it difficult to offer competitive salaries and benefits to employees.
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Recruitment – Overview
|Official Address:||Delhi State Cancer Institute Dilshad Garden New Delhi, Delhi 110095|
DSCI is a premier autonomous cancer care institute established in 1996 in Delhi.
DSCI offers various job opportunities in the field of healthcare, including doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff.
Some of the challenges faced by DSCI in recruitment include lack of awareness, competition from private hospitals, and funding issues.
How can DSCI attract and retain skilled professionals?
DSCI plays a crucial role in cancer care and management by providing state-of-the-art treatment and care to cancer patients, conducting research, and training healthcare professionals.
Delhi State Cancer Institute is an autonomous institute established with a purpose to provide best health care facility to people suffering from cancer. Delhi State Cancer Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Account, Medical Physicists, Lab Technician, Radiotherapy Technologist, Nursing Officers, Junior Pharmacy Executives, Senior Residents, Assistant Dietician, Senior Residents (Pathology). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate with SAS OR M.Com + knowledge of computer software pertaining to Accountancy, M.Sc Physics, Post graduate diploma/degree qualification in Radiological Physics, Hr. Secondary with Science + B.Sc. (MLT), Hr. Secondary with Science + B.Sc. (Radiotherapy Technology), MS/MD/DNB in General Surgery/Gynaecology, MCI recognised MBBS qualification, Intermediate + BSc (Home Science) + PG Diploma or Degree course in Dietetics, MBBS + Post Graduate qualifications like MD/DNB in Pathology, for a great career at Delhi State Cancer Institute.
- Pt B D Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for 153 Senior & Junior Surgeon Recruitment 2023
- Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) Invites Application for 140 Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023
- Deccan Education Society (DES) Invites Application for 137 Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Invites Application for 1178 Executive Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Invites Application for 608 Trade & Fresher Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Vidyapith Invites Application for 151 Assistant, Civil Engineer and Various Posts
- Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Invites Application for 73 Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for NDA & NA Exam (II) 2023
- Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Invites Application for 303 Scientist/Engineer Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023