Govt Department of Agriculture Maharashtra Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
The Department of Agriculture in Maharashtra State has recently announced vacancies for various positions in its organization. The recruitment process will be conducted for several posts, including Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Assistant, and Junior Clerk. This article will provide detailed information about the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and other relevant details.
Department of Agriculture (Maharashtra State) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Department of Agriculture (Maharashtra State). The other Related Jobs Department of Agriculture (Maharashtra State) Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Agriculture Assistant - ( 1685 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 31st August 2023|
| Steno Typist, Stenographer - ( 60 Posts) Posts
Pune station, Pune
|Last Date: 20th April 2023|
| Agriculture Supervisor - ( 759 Posts) Posts
Pune Station, Pune
|Last Date: 28th January 2023|
The Department of Agriculture recruitment in Maharashtra State is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in the field of agriculture. The vacancies are open for various posts, including Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Assistant, and Junior Clerk. The eligibility criteria are strict, and candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment.
Department of Agriculture (Maharashtra State) Recruitment
The Department of Agriculture in Maharashtra State is a government organization responsible for implementing various agricultural schemes and policies in the state. It aims to promote sustainable agriculture and increase agricultural productivity while ensuring the welfare of farmers.
To be eligible for the Department of Agriculture recruitment, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
The age limit for the posts of Agriculture Officer and Agriculture Assistant is between 18 and 38 years. For the post of Junior Clerk, the age limit is between 18 and 43 years.
Candidates must have a degree in Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized university. For the post of Junior Clerk, candidates must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Department of Agriculture recruitment by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra State.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab and select the post you wish to apply for.
- Fill in the application form with the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents, including a passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
The selection process for the Department of Agriculture recruitment includes a written test and an interview. The written test will consist of multiple-choice questions based on the candidate’s educational qualifications and general knowledge. The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for an interview.
Department of Agriculture (Maharashtra State) Recruitment – Overview
|Official Address:||Commissionrate of Agriculture, M.S. M.S. Central Building 3’rd floor, Pune 411001|
|Phone||(020) 26123648 / 26126150|
Candidates can apply for the recruitment by visiting the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra State and following the steps given in the application procedure section.
The selection process includes a written test and an interview. The candidates who qualify the written test will be called for an interview.
- Sainik School Gopalganj Invites Application for Counsellor, Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Central Medical Services Society (CMSS) Invites Application for 5 Warehouse Manager (Pharmacist) Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Scientist-G Recruitment 2023
- Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) Invites Application for 21 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Technology Development Board (TDB) Invites Application for 9 Project Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- Sainik School Kodagu Invites Application for 8 Art Master, Warden and Various Posts
- Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE) Invites Application for Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute for Research on Cattle (CIRC) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Medical Services Society (CMSS) Invites Application for 8 Manager, Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2023
- Mata Sundri College For Women (MSCW) Invites Application for OMSP Instructor, Senior PA to Principal, JACT Recruitment 2023
- Kalakshetra Foundation Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Patna High Court Invites Application for 14 Hardware Technician Recruitment 2023