Govt Department Of Animal Husbandry Dairying And Fisheries (DADF) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries. The other Related Jobs Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Deputy Commissioner - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Ashoka Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12 May 2022|
| Assistant Commissioner - ( 1 Posts) Posts
No.491, Krishi Bhawan Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road
|Last Date: 21 March 2022|
| Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 31 October 2021|
| Statistical Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 31 October 2021|
| Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 30 September 2021|
| Data Entry Operator (DEO) - ( 5 Posts) Posts
West Patel Nagar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 20th July 2021|
About Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries Recruitment
About Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries
The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (AH&D) is one of the Departments of the newly created Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying vide Cabinet Secretariat's Notification No.1/21/7/2019-Cab dated 17.06.2019 published in eGazette S.O.No.1972(E). The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (AH&D) renamed as Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries (DADF) was one of the Departments in the Ministry of Agriculture and came into existence w.e.f. 1st February 1991, by converting two divisions of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation namely Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development into a separate Department. The Fisheries Division of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation and a part of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries were later transferred to this Department w.e.f. 10th October 1997. The Department is located at Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi and parts of some divisions of the department are functioning from Chanderlok Building, Janpath.
Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying & Fisheries (DADF) is under Ministry of Agriculture and was established on 1st February 1991.
DADF is responsible for matters relating to livestock production, preservation, protection and improvement of stocks, dairy development (also matters relating to the Delhi Milk Scheme and the National Dairy Development Board). It also looks after all matters pertaining to fishing and fisheries Development Board. The Department looks after formulation of policies and programmes in the field of animal husbandry, dairy development, and fisheries.
The main focus is on - Development of requisite infrastructure in States/ Uts for improving animal productivity, Preservation and protection of livestock, Strengthening of central livestock farms; Expansion of aquaculture in fresh, brackish water, the welfare of fisherfolk, etc.
Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Processing Assistant, Quarantine Officer, Joint Commissioner (Animal Husbandry), Skipper, Consultant (Stat), Joint Commissioner (Animal husbandry), Deputy Commissioner (Fisheries), Deputy Director (Aquatic Quarantine), Deputy Commissioner (Fishing Harbour), Assistant Commissioner (Fisheries), Assistant Director (Aquatic Quarantine), Assistant Commissioner (Fishing Harbour), Driver, Director, Investigating Officer, Accounts Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or M.Tech with Specialization in Computer Application, Veterinary Degree + Post- graduate degree in Veterinary Science in Bacteriology or Medicine or Pathology or Parasitology or- Virology or microbiology or veterinary public health or pharmacology or epidemiology or Gynecology and Obstetrics or Biochemistry, Masters Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science, 10th Standard + Certificate of Competency as Skipper of Fishing Vessels issued by Mercantile Marine Department, Degree in Statistics/Mathematics, Bachelor of Science with Zoology or Microbiology as one of the essential subject, 10th class + valid driving license for driving heavy motor vehicles, for a great career at Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries.
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Invites Application for 5 Protect Scientist-II Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard (IGC) Invites Application for Sarang Lascar Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Librarian, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NCDRC Invites Application for Assistant, Accountant and Various Posts
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 281 Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Recruitment 2022
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court Of Gujarat Invites Application for Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation Invites Application for Deputy Adviser, Assistant Adviser Recruitment 2022