Govt Department Of Animal Husbandry Dairying And Fisheries (DADF) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries. The other Related Jobs Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Deputy Commissioner - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Ashoka Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12 May 2022|
About Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries Recruitment
About Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries
The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (AH&D) is one of the Departments of the newly created Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying vide Cabinet Secretariat's Notification No.1/21/7/2019-Cab dated 17.06.2019 published in eGazette S.O.No.1972(E). The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (AH&D) renamed as Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries (DADF) was one of the Departments in the Ministry of Agriculture and came into existence w.e.f. 1st February 1991, by converting two divisions of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation namely Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development into a separate Department. The Fisheries Division of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation and a part of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries were later transferred to this Department w.e.f. 10th October 1997. The Department is located at Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi and parts of some divisions of the department are functioning from Chanderlok Building, Janpath.
Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying & Fisheries (DADF) is under Ministry of Agriculture and was established on 1st February 1991. DADF is responsible for matters relating to livestock production, preservation, protection and improvement of stocks, dairy development (also matters relating to the Delhi Milk Scheme and the National Dairy Development Board). It also looks after all matters pertaining to fishing and fisheries Development Board. The Department looks after formulation of policies and programmes in the field of animal husbandry, dairy development, and fisheries. The main focus is on - Development of requisite infrastructure in States/ Uts for improving animal productivity, Preservation and protection of livestock, Strengthening of central livestock farms; Expansion of aquaculture in fresh, brackish water, the welfare of fisherfolk, etc. Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Processing Assistant, Quarantine Officer, Joint Commissioner (Animal Husbandry), Skipper, Consultant (Stat), Joint Commissioner (Animal husbandry), Deputy Commissioner (Fisheries), Deputy Director (Aquatic Quarantine), Deputy Commissioner (Fishing Harbour), Assistant Commissioner (Fisheries), Assistant Director (Aquatic Quarantine), Assistant Commissioner (Fishing Harbour), Driver, Director, Investigating Officer, Accounts Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or M.Tech with Specialization in Computer Application, Veterinary Degree + Post- graduate degree in Veterinary Science in Bacteriology or Medicine or Pathology or Parasitology or- Virology or microbiology or veterinary public health or pharmacology or epidemiology or Gynecology and Obstetrics or Biochemistry, Masters Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science, 10th Standard + Certificate of Competency as Skipper of Fishing Vessels issued by Mercantile Marine Department, Degree in Statistics/Mathematics, Bachelor of Science with Zoology or Microbiology as one of the essential subject, 10th class + valid driving license for driving heavy motor vehicles, for a great career at Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying and Fisheries.
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Invites Application for Project Executive Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for Hindi Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Central Bank Of India Invites Application for 5000 Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- State Bank of India (SBI) Invites Application for 9 Support Officer Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 5 Assistant Analyst Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 10 Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 67 Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Invites Application for Junior Trial Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Narayanpet Invites Application for 12 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- College of Vocational Studies (CVS) Invites Application for 106 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 391 Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Recruitment 2023