Department Of Posts Bangalore Recruitment 2023 for 5 Skilled Artisan
Vacancy Circular No: -
Department Of Posts Skilled Artisans Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Skilled Artisans in the Department Of Posts. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 5th August 2023. Candidates can check the latest Department Of Posts Recruitment 2023 Skilled Artisans Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.indiapost.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Department Of Posts Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in/. Department Of Posts selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Karnataka. More details of www.indiapost.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Postal Vehicle Service, Bangalore, 560001 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: A Certificate in the respective trade OR VIII Std.
19900-63200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-35 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Department Of Posts office. Send your fully filled applications to
Mail Motor Service,
No.4 Basaveshwara Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore - 560001. (This Job Source is Employment News 15-21 July 2023, Page No.08)
Published on: 12th July 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Department Of Posts. The other Related Jobs Department Of Posts Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Skilled Artisans: 05 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Skilled Artisans?
The Payscale is as follows Skilled Artisans: INR19900-63200,
When can I can apply for Skilled Artisans job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Postal Vehicle Service, Bangalore
What is Department Of Posts Skilled Artisans: 05 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Department Of Posts Skilled Artisans: 05 Posts, is 5th August, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Skilled Artisans, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th August, 2023
- APSRTC Invites Application for 300 ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Deoghar Invites Application for 29 Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Recruitment 2023
- Kolkata Police Invites Application for 169 Sub-Inspector / Sub-Inspectress Recruitment 2023
- Rourkela Steel Plant Invites Application for 336 Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Invites Application for 44 Stenographer, Fireman and Various Posts
- Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) Invites Application for Chief Business Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Invites Application for Office Executive-I Recruitment 2023
- PGIMER Invites Application for Administrative and Finance Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2023
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for Data Entry Operator, Multi Tasking Staff, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ECIL Invites Application for 163 Assistant Project Engineer, Technical Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Invites Application for Program Assistant Recruitment 2023