Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Department Of Post government jobs or sarkari naukri for Department Of Post. Get full details of Department Of Post jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Department Of Post Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Department Of Post Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Department Of Post in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Department Of Post in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Department Of Post as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Department Of Post today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Department Of Post for FREE. You can also get Department Of Post Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021