Govt Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity. The other Related Jobs Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity Recruitment
About Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity
Bureau of Outreach and Communication (BOC) was set up on 8th December, 2017 by integration of erstwhile Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP), Directorate of Field Publicity (DFP) and Song & Drama Division (S&DD). The Bureau aims at providing a 360 degrees communication solutions to the Ministries/Departments/ Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs)/autonomous bodies. It acts as an advisory body to Government on media strategy. With 23 Regional Outreach Bureaus (ROBs) and 148 Field Outreach Bureaus (FOBs), BOC is engaged in educating people, both rural and urban, about the Government’s policies and programmes to evoke their participation in developmental activities. This is ensured by the Bureau using different vehicles of communication viz. Print Media advertising, Audio Visual Campaigns, dissemination through Exhibitions, Outdoor Campaigns and New Media etc.
Branding of the Government as prime facilitator of people’s empowerment and positioning of messages through Print, Audio-Visual, Outdoor, Digital Media to realize the same, is BOC’s mandate. The Policy guidelines have been adapted in sync with emerging media scenario in order to maximize the reach of information dissemination.
Advertising and Visual communication Division (erstwhile DAVP) of BOC is the nodal division of BOC for dissemination of information about various schemes and policies of different Ministries & Departments of Government of India, Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) and autonomous body.
It undertakes campaigns to inform and educate rural and urban people about the Government’s policies and programmes through available vehicles of communication viz. Print, Audio Visual, Outdoor, Digital and New Media.
Folk Communication Division of BOC carries out inter-personal communication through live media utilizing wide range of performing arts such as Drama, Dance-Drama, Composite-Programme, Puppetry, Ballets, Operas, Folk and Traditional Recitals, Mythological Recital and other Local Folk & Traditional Forms maximizing outreach of Policies, Programmes and Schemes of the Government. The main function is to create awareness and ensure emotional receptivity with the sense of belongingness and ownership.
The Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity (DAVP) is the agency of the Government of India for advertising by various Ministries and organisations including public sector undertakings and autonomous bodies. During Second World War, the Indian Government asked the leading advertisement agencies to form a consortium and set up a publicity unit in Shimla for handling war propaganda, tackle rumour mongering, put out messages about black-outs and handle recruitment to the armed forces. When the war ended, this consortium was converted into an advertising unit. DAVP was established in the year 1955 and its headquarters is located in Delhi. The Directorate includes an advertising wing for print, audio-video wing, exhibition wing, mass mailing wing, outdoor publicity wing, research wing, distribution wing, language wing, audio visual publicity cell.
Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Telephone Operator, Fireman, Mazdoor, Safaiwala, Mechanic-Cum-Carpenter (MCC), Mess Supervisor, Lab Assistant, LDC, LDC (Hindi Typist), Carpenter, Blacksmith, Painter, Storekeeper, Projectionist.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculate + National Apprenticeship Certificate in Carpentry; Matriculation + Cinema Operator's Science license in 35 MM and familiarity with the operation of 16MM projector,Public Address Equipment,Tape and Wire-recorder,Petrol driven generating sets and other electronic visual aids used in Mobile Cinema Vans; for a great career at Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity.
- Ministry Of Environment Forest And Climate Change (MoEF) Invites Application for Junior Translator, Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Backend Java Developer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Institute Of Secondary Agriculture (NISA) Invites Application for 32 Farm Manager, Technical Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Administrative Associate Recruitment 2022
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Tender Executive Recruitment 2022
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Administration of Daman and Diu Invites Application for 5 ANM Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Cluster Coordinator , Patient Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) Invites Application for Business Analyst Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Packaging Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer, Lady Resident Medical Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for Project Laboratory Technician-III Recruitment 2022