Govt District & Sessions Court Namchi Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
District & Sessions Court Namchi Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at District & Sessions Court Namchi. The other Related Jobs District & Sessions Court Namchi Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Chowkidar, Junior Librarian and Stenographer Grade-III - ( 3 Posts) Posts
P.O. & P.S. Namchi, South Sikkim
|Last Date: 31 January 2022|
| Mali - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Namchi, South Sikkim
|Last Date: 31st January 2022|
About District & Sessions Court Namchi Recruitment
About District & Sessions Court Namchi
On April 17, 1955, the High Court of Sikkim was established by virtue of a Proclamation, the High Court of Judicature (Jurisdiction and Powers) Proclamation, 1955 proclaimed by the then Maharaja of Sikkim who was known as the 'Chogyal'.
It was in the year 1916, the Appellate Court designated as Chief Court was created with jurisdiction to try important original suits. The Court was exercising appellate jurisdiction over the Adda Courts. Appeals from the Chief Court would lie to the Supreme Court of His Highness the Maharaja. The Court of the Maharaja, without having original jurisdiction, was the final Court of Appeal in the state. A Board on the lines of the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council in England, would hear the parties and scrutinise the evidence regarding the merit of the case and then render its opinion to the Maharaja.
Adda Courts were subsequently abolished in 1949 on the recommendation of the Judicial Proposal Committee. The state was divided into four Revenue Districts and accordingly, Magistrates were appointed in each district with original appellate jurisdiction under criminal and civil side. The Courts of Assistant Magistrates and the Courts of Tehsildars were also created. Records speak of appointment of a Judge of the High Court of Sikkim in the year 1953 itself much before the establishment of the High Court of Sikkim in 1955.
- National Research Centre on Pomegranate (NRCP Pomegranate) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2022
- Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Field Worker Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Medical Statistics Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Data Analyst Recruitment 2022
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Invites Application for 53 Scientific Staff Recruitment 2022
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Bank Invites Application for Chief Information Security Officer Recruitment 2022
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- Nagaland Public Service Commission Invites Application for 234 Assistant Professor, Lecturer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Department of Health & Family Welfare Odisha Invites Application for 8 District Leprosy Consultant, State Coordinator, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Software Programmer/ Tester Recruitment 2022