Govt District & Sessions Court Namchi Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
District & Sessions Court Namchi Recruitment 2021-2022 districtcourtsnamchi.nic.in. Latest Job: District & Sessions Court Namchi.
District & Sessions Court Namchi Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
About District & Sessions Court Namchi Recruitment
About District & Sessions Court Namchi
On April 17, 1955, the High Court of Sikkim was established by virtue of a Proclamation, the High Court of Judicature (Jurisdiction and Powers) Proclamation, 1955 proclaimed by the then Maharaja of Sikkim who was known as the 'Chogyal'.
It was in the year 1916, the Appellate Court designated as Chief Court was created with jurisdiction to try important original suits. The Court was exercising appellate jurisdiction over the Adda Courts. Appeals from the Chief Court would lie to the Supreme Court of His Highness the Maharaja. The Court of the Maharaja, without having original jurisdiction, was the final Court of Appeal in the state. A Board on the lines of the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council in England, would hear the parties and scrutinise the evidence regarding the merit of the case and then render its opinion to the Maharaja.
Adda Courts were subsequently abolished in 1949 on the recommendation of the Judicial Proposal Committee. The state was divided into four Revenue Districts and accordingly, Magistrates were appointed in each district with original appellate jurisdiction under criminal and civil side. The Courts of Assistant Magistrates and the Courts of Tehsildars were also created. Records speak of appointment of a Judge of the High Court of Sikkim in the year 1953 itself much before the establishment of the High Court of Sikkim in 1955.
After the establishment of the High Court of Sikkim in 1955, the post of Munsif Magistrate was created in 1963 and the Chief Magistrate was vested with powers to hear appeals from all Magisterial Courts. Appeals from the High Court were heard by His Highness the Maharaja of Sikkim who exercised the prerogative to grant mercy, pardon, remission, commutation and reduction of sentence in the case of conviction. The Maharaja had also retained his prerogative to set up a Special Tribunal for the review of any case, civil or criminal.
District & Sessions Court Namchi recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors Degree + Certificate of Shorthand and Typing with speed of 60 w.p.m. and 35 W.p.m. + proficiency in basic Computer Application for a great career at District & Sessions Court Namchi.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for District Sessions Court Namchi government jobs or sarkari naukri for District Sessions Court Namchi. Get full details of District Sessions Court Namchi jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, District Sessions Court Namchi Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 District Sessions Court Namchi Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for District Sessions Court Namchi in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for District Sessions Court Namchi in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for District Sessions Court Namchi as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for District Sessions Court Namchi today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for District Sessions Court Namchi for FREE. You can also get District Sessions Court Namchi Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Invites Application for 44 Assistant Director and Various Posts
- Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) Invites Application for 5 Intern Recruitment 2021
- DSSSB Invites Application for 1809 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for 25 Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- UPSC Invites Application for Civil Services (Prelims) Exam 2021
- UPSC Invites Application for Indian Forest Service Exam 2021
- CSIR Fourth Paradigm Institute Invites Application for Project Associate and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) Invites Application for 24 Consultant, Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI) Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Chilika Development Authority Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- NIVEDI Invites Application for 6 Young Professional, JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021