Govt Doeacc Society Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Doeacc Society Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Doeacc Society. The other Related Jobs Doeacc Society Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Doeacc Society Recruitment
About Doeacc Society
DOEACC - Bringing Quality Computer Education within Reach of More. DOEACC is an autonomous body of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India with Head Quarters at New Delhi. It is envisioned to bring the most updated global industry relevant computer education, within the reach of more and more in the areas of Information, Electronics and Communication Technology (IECT).
Realizing the wide gap in the availability of quality computer professionals to meet India's ambitious leadership plans in software exports, the society has revolutionized computer knowledge dissemination, by offering its meticulously prepared curriculum through the non-formal sector. A fact that is perhaps best echoed by the whole-hearted support to the curriculum, by leading IT professionals and educationists. A unique feature of the curriculum, is horizontal entry to students from non-accredited institutes, so a student with a certain minimum level of computer knowledge need not start at the foundation 'O' level. T
Doeacc Society was established in the year 1989. Doeacc Society is under the administrative control of Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. Doeacc Society looks after the training, Consultancy, Design and Product Development needs of small scale IT Industries and allied sectors. The Society also conducts training programmes for promotion of Entrepreneurs.
Doeacc Society is affiliated by U.P. Technical University, Lucknow for conducting M.Tech. in Electronics Design and Technology. It is NIELIT accredited centre for 'O' and 'A' level Computer Courses and 'O' and 'A' level courses in Bio-Informatics.
Doeacc Society recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Software Engineers, Project Associate/ Programmer, Computer Operator Accounts, Data Entry Operator, Financial Controller, Database Administrator - Empanelment, Computer Operator, Accounts Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Computer Operator, Systems Assistant, System Analyst, Programmer, Programme Assistant, Hardware Assistant, Director, Assistant Director (Finance), Scientist, Database Administrator-Cum-Programmer, Technical Assistant in Computer Hardware & Networking, Lab Instructors, Faculty-Empanelment, Faculty for providing training in Multimedia & Animation, Faculty for providing training in Multimedia & Animation - empanelment, Data Entry Operators, Computer Operators-Cum-Steno, Project Associates/ Programmers, Sr. Project Associate/ State Anchor, Distt. Coordinator, Front Office Counselor (FOC), Regional Coordinator, Senior Faculty, Junior Faculty, IT Faculties, Database Administrator, Assistant Programmer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE./B.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & communication) / MCA / 'B' level of DOEACC Or B.E./B.Tech (other disciplines) /Master's degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Operations Research, Graduate with Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Applications (PGDCA) / DOEACC 'O' Level Or 10+2 with diploma in computers/ DOEACC 'O' Level and typing speed of 30 WPM in English /25 WPM in Hindi, Degree with CA/ ICWA/ CS/ MBA (Finance) / SAS/JAO, B.Com + Diploma in Computer Applications, Graduate (B.Com)/PG Diploma in Accoutancy, Graduate (B.Com)/PG Diploma in Accoutancy, Intermediate + computer course/DOEACC 'O' Level + Typing Speed : 25 words/Minute in Hindi, 40 words/Minute in English, Diploma from ITI + 10th Standard, E./B.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & communication) Or Bachelors Degree in any discipline, with DOEACC CHM-A Level/ CCNA/MCSE/A+(CompTia) Certification, Ph.D.(Engineering/Science) OR M.Tech./M.E. in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology/Electrical/ Mechanical/Production/Industrial Design etc or OR B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg. in the area of Information, Electronics, Communications Technology/Electrical/Mechanical/Production/Industrial Design etc, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with PGDCA / 'A' level of DOEACC, BE / B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology)/ MCA and MBA, 10+2 with Diploma in Stenography, MCA/ MBA/ MSc/ MCom, 10+2 + good speed in English typing and knowledge of MS-Office, MCA / B. Tech. (CS / IT) / M.Sc. (CS / IT) / DOEACC 'A' Level /PGDCA, for a great career at DOEACC Society.
- Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) Invites Application for 11 LDC, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication Invites Application for Academic cum Teaching Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Nursing Council Invites Application for Hindi Translator Recruitment 2022
- Anand Agricultural University Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Science Education and Research Invites Application for Library Professional Trainee Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Associate III Recruitment 2022
- Central Adoption Resource Authority Invites Application for Finance Officer, Deputy Director, Senior System Analyst, Assistant Director, More Recruitment 2022