Govt Doeacc Society Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Doeacc Society Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Doeacc Society. The other Related Jobs Doeacc Society Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Doeacc Society Recruitment
About Doeacc Society
DOEACC - Bringing Quality Computer Education within Reach of More. DOEACC is an autonomous body of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India with Head Quarters at New Delhi. It is envisioned to bring the most updated global industry relevant computer education, within the reach of more and more in the areas of Information, Electronics and Communication Technology (IECT).
Realizing the wide gap in the availability of quality computer professionals to meet India's ambitious leadership plans in software exports, the society has revolutionized computer knowledge dissemination, by offering its meticulously prepared curriculum through the non-formal sector. A fact that is perhaps best echoed by the whole-hearted support to the curriculum, by leading IT professionals and educationists. A unique feature of the curriculum, is horizontal entry to students from non-accredited institutes, so a student with a certain minimum level of computer knowledge need not start at the foundation 'O' level. T
Doeacc Society was established in the year 1989. Doeacc Society is under the administrative control of Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. Doeacc Society looks after the training, Consultancy, Design and Product Development needs of small scale IT Industries and allied sectors. The Society also conducts training programmes for promotion of Entrepreneurs. Doeacc Society is affiliated by U.P. Technical University, Lucknow for conducting M.Tech. in Electronics Design and Technology. It is NIELIT accredited centre for 'O' and 'A' level Computer Courses and 'O' and 'A' level courses in Bio-Informatics. Doeacc Society recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Software Engineers, Project Associate/ Programmer, Computer Operator Accounts, Data Entry Operator, Financial Controller, Database Administrator - Empanelment, Computer Operator, Accounts Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Computer Operator, Systems Assistant, System Analyst, Programmer, Programme Assistant, Hardware Assistant, Director, Assistant Director (Finance), Scientist, Database Administrator-Cum-Programmer, Technical Assistant in Computer Hardware & Networking, Lab Instructors, Faculty-Empanelment, Faculty for providing training in Multimedia & Animation, Faculty for providing training in Multimedia & Animation - empanelment, Data Entry Operators, Computer Operators-Cum-Steno, Project Associates/ Programmers, Sr. Project Associate/ State Anchor, Distt. Coordinator, Front Office Counselor (FOC), Regional Coordinator, Senior Faculty, Junior Faculty, IT Faculties, Database Administrator, Assistant Programmer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE./B.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & communication) / MCA / 'B' level of DOEACC Or B.E./B.Tech (other disciplines) /Master's degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Operations Research, Graduate with Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Applications (PGDCA) / DOEACC 'O' Level Or 10+2 with diploma in computers/ DOEACC 'O' Level and typing speed of 30 WPM in English /25 WPM in Hindi, Degree with CA/ ICWA/ CS/ MBA (Finance) / SAS/JAO, B.Com + Diploma in Computer Applications, Graduate (B.Com)/PG Diploma in Accoutancy, Graduate (B.Com)/PG Diploma in Accoutancy, Intermediate + computer course/DOEACC 'O' Level + Typing Speed : 25 words/Minute in Hindi, 40 words/Minute in English, Diploma from ITI + 10th Standard, E./B.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & communication) Or Bachelors Degree in any discipline, with DOEACC CHM-A Level/ CCNA/MCSE/A+(CompTia) Certification, Ph.D.(Engineering/Science) OR M.Tech./M.E. in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology/Electrical/ Mechanical/Production/Industrial Design etc or OR B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg. in the area of Information, Electronics, Communications Technology/Electrical/Mechanical/Production/Industrial Design etc, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with PGDCA / 'A' level of DOEACC, BE / B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology)/ MCA and MBA, 10+2 with Diploma in Stenography, MCA/ MBA/ MSc/ MCom, 10+2 + good speed in English typing and knowledge of MS-Office, MCA / B. Tech. (CS / IT) / M.Sc. (CS / IT) / DOEACC 'A' Level /PGDCA, for a great career at DOEACC Society.
- Bhattadev University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati) Invites Application for Program Administrator Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for 4 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Physicist Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Deoghar Invites Application for 13 Office Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IIT Patna) Invites Application for Field Worker Recruitment 2023
- National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) Invites Application for Graduate Assistant Recruitment 2023
- National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Invites Application for Research Assistant, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Instructional Designer, Media Designer or Junior Instructional Designer Recruitment 2023
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2023