Govt Durgapur Municipal Corporation Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Durgapur Municipal Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Durgapur Municipal Corporation. The other Related Jobs Durgapur Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Durgapur Municipal Corporation Recruitment
About Durgapur Municipal Corporation
Durgapur is a city in the Burdwan District in the state of West Bengal India. Durgapur is the third largest city in West Bengal in terms of both area (154.20 sq. km / 59.54 sq. miles) and population (5,66,937) (2011 census & excluding the urban agglomeration).It is also one of the six Municipal Corporations in West Bengal and the headquarter of the Durgapur subdivision consisting of the Durgapur Municipal Corporation and five community development blocs: Durgapur–Faridpur, Galsi–I, Kanksa, Andal and Pandabeswar. The five blocks contain 36 gram panchayats and 30 census towns. Distances from Kolkata: By Road 170 km via NH-2, by Rail 158 km and by Flight 163 km. Durgapur Urban Agglomeration includes: Durgapur (Municipal Corp.), Bamunara (Census Town) and Arrah (Census Town) and ranks 4th (in terms of population) among other urban agglomerations in West Bengal. Durgapur is also one of the three Y (for the purpose of HRA [House Rent Allowance] calculation) class cities in West Bengal.
It was a dream child of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, the second chief minister of the state. The industrial township was designed by Joseph Allen Stein and Benjamin Polk. and is home to one of the largest industrial units in the state, Durgapur Steel Plant, one of the integrated steel plants of Steel Authority of India Limited. Alloy Steels Plant of S.A.I.L. and Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (C.M.E.R.I.), a C.S.I.R. laboratory, are also here. Allied ICD Services Limited, the custodian of the only operational inland port (ICD Durgapur) in Eastern India, is situated in Durgapur as well. There are four power plants Durgapur Projects Limited (D.P.L.), Durgapur Thermal Power Station, Damodar Valley Corporation & N.S.P.C.L., and some chemical and engineering industries at Durgapur. Some metallurgical units have come up in recent years. The National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (earlier known as Durgapur Regional Engineering College) is one of the most prominent seats of the Indian Central Government's Engineering and Technological Education.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Durgapur Municipal Corporation?
Candidates can apply for Durgapur Municipal Corporation 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Durgapur Municipal Corporation official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Durgapur Municipal Corporation 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Durgapur Municipal Corporation. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Durgapur Municipal Corporation 2020.
How can I join in Durgapur Municipal Corporation?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Durgapur Municipal Corporation. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Durgapur Municipal Corporation will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Durgapur Municipal Corporation only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Durgapur Municipal Corporation?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Durgapur Municipal Corporation.
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 4 Deputy Director (Research) Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Analyst-E Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Invites Application for Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for 99 Technician, Assistant and Various Posts
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 11 Officer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Lady Irwin College Invites Application for 36 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for 69 Assistant Mining Engineer and Various Posts
- HMFW AP Invites Application for 445 Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023
- IISER Mohali Invites Application for 27 Technical Officer and Various Posts
- Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Invites Application for 25 Pharmacist Recruitment 2023