Govt Eastern Naval Command Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Eastern Naval Command Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Eastern Naval Command. The other Related Jobs Eastern Naval Command Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Eastern Naval Command Recruitment
About Eastern Naval Command
The Eastern Naval Command of the Indian Navy is one of its 3 major formations. It has Visakhapatnam as its headquarters and has bases there and at Kolkata. It is the first and the largest naval command in the country.
Under the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Eastern Naval Command is the Flag Officer Commanding, Eastern Fleet (FOCEF), Commodore Commanding Submarines (East), Admiral Superintendent Dockyard for Visakhapatnam, shore establishments, and five Naval Officers-in-Charge (NOICs).
The Eastern naval Command has the states of Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, West Bengal and Tamil Nadu, and the island chain of Andaman and Nicobar under its area of responsibility.
Eastern Naval Command recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi Tasking Staff. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation Pass (10th Pass) for a great career at Eastern Naval Command.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Eastern Naval Command?
Candidates can apply for Eastern Naval Command 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Eastern Naval Command official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Eastern Naval Command 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Eastern Naval Command. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Eastern Naval Command 2020.
How can I join in Eastern Naval Command?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Eastern Naval Command. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Eastern Naval Command will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Eastern Naval Command only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Eastern Naval Command?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Eastern Naval Command.
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Invites Application for 4 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) Invites Application for Senior Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- Kamarajar Port Limited Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2023
- NERIWALM Invites Application for Deputy Director, Assistant Library & Information Officer Recruitment 2023
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Invites Application for Engineer, Safety Officer, Environment Officer Recruitment 2023
- Harish Chandra Research Institute (HRI) Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2023
- India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) Invites Application for Consultant and Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 6 Apprentice (Library) Recruitment 2023
- Sainik School Korukonda Invites Application for TGT (Mathematics) Recruitment 2023
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
- North Central Railway (NCR) Invites Application for 8 Scout & Guide Quota Posts Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Invites Application for 9 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023