Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is under Department of Atomic Energy (India). It was established in the year 1967 at Hyderabad. ECIL focuses on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). Electronics Corporation of India Limited also supports other sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Paramilitary Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal. ECIL produces products for Nuclear, Defence and Commercial Sector. Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Artisan, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Hindi Translator Cum Computer Operator, Senior Artisan, Junior Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Accounts Manager/ Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Manager, Engineer (Mechanical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in ITI in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation; Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in CSE/CSIT, MCA; Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentation, Degree in Hindi with a Diploma in Translation, CA/ICWA, qualified Chartered/Cost Accountant, Graduate Engineer in Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL).
ECIL Mumbai Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Officer
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science / Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design and development of frontend applications and expertise in C,C++,IBM BPM tools.
Experience: 1 Year
23000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
The walk-in-selection will be held on 07.03.2020 at ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-400028. Ph.Nos.022 24227492/ 24313166. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 5th March 2020
Date of Interview: 7th March 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Technical Officer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Officer: INR23000,
When can I can apply for Technical Officer job at Electronics Corporation of India Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dadar (Prbhadevi), Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th March, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th March, 2020
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021