Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 8 Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 27/2021
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Officer
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
Educational Qualification: A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution /University with minimum one-year post qualification industrial experience in the field of Embedded, DSP, FPGA, RF Testing & HF/VHF / UHF Radios testing etc. The candidate should ready to move pan India for equipment, installation and maintenance activities.
Please check with the concern authority or website
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
a. Eligible candidates have to apply on‐line by visiting our website “www.ecil.co.in” (Main Page - Careers - e‐Recruitment). The on‐line application process will be operational from 16/08/2021 (14.00 hrs.) to 25/08/2021 (16.00 hrs.).
b.Candidate should furnish actual information/data while filling online application form and must produce the supporting document during verification. If fail to do so, the candidature shall be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
c. After applying on‐line & successful registration, the candidate is required to take the print of registered on‐line application form and retain for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re‐print of his/her registered on‐line application form before the last date for on‐line registration.
1. Candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled the eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
2. Company reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the no. of eligible candidates to be called for written test and also fill up the post or alter the no. of posts or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
3. Candidates who studied full time/regular courses are only eligible. Correspondence/distance mode/e-learning/part time courses shall not be considered.
4. The Degree of Disability for PwD Candidates is 40% & above.
5. All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/ Institution recognized by appropriate Statutory Authority.
6. In case of CGPA, relevant certificate from the Institution/University to be produced with regards to conversion of CGPA to percentage.
7. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/furnishing of false information.
8. Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only limited to Courts at GHMC (Kapra Circle) alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Published on: 24th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications. Over the years, ECIL pioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several 'firsts' in these fields prominent among them being country's
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is under Department of Atomic Energy (India). It was established in the year 1967 at Hyderabad. ECIL focuses on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). Electronics Corporation of India Limited also supports other sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Paramilitary Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal. ECIL produces products for Nuclear, Defence and Commercial Sector. Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Artisan, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Hindi Translator Cum Computer Operator, Senior Artisan, Junior Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Accounts Manager/ Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Manager, Engineer (Mechanical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in ITI in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation; Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in CSE/CSIT, MCA; Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentation, Degree in Hindi with a Diploma in Translation, CA/ICWA, qualified Chartered/Cost Accountant, Graduate Engineer in Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Technical Officer: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Officer, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Officer: INR Please check with the concern authority or website,
When can I can apply for Technical Officer, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Electronics Corporation of India Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ECIL Post, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Officer, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th August, 2021
- Indian Bank Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Visiting/Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 15 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 19 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Posts Invites Application for 12 Postman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Senior Subject Matter Expert Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 4 Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 40 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021