Govt Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Fluid Control Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Fluid Control Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Fluid Control Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Fluid Control Research Institute Recruitment
About Fluid Control Research Institute
Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI) welcomes you to the sought after world wide website featuring the premier institute in Fluids Engineering in South East Asia for R&D on flow products, Testing and Calibration of Valves, flow meters and other measuring instruments as per ISO requirements, Model approval Tests, software for design and selection of flow meters/valves and specialised training programmes and more on the various facilities viz., Water Flow Lab, Air Flow Lab, Oil Flow Laboratory and other auxiliary laboratories.
Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI) has been, established by Govt. of India with techno-economic inputs from the UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (UNDP). The institute has grown into a full fledged quality assurance centre for the core sector industry and is on par with similar establishments in developed countries.
Please visit the succeeding contents page of our website to see a complete overview of what is available in FCRI to cater to the requirements of the process industries in fluid flow measurements and control techniques. Please ensure that you register your name and E-mail address in our Feedback column to enable us to reach you quickly.
Fluid Control Research Institute (FCRI) is a national Centre which is registered under the Societies Act and comes under the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises. FCRI is an Independent organization and its affairs and activities are managed by Governing Council. FCRI provides a frame of reference and standardization to critical aspects of fluid control and measurement in Industrial processes. Fluid Control Research Institute provides the basic framework for technological development for the flow products industry and also serves as a national certifying authority and high quality calibration laboratory. Fluid Control Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Research Engineer, Senior Research Engineer, Senior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduates in Mechanical /Instrumentation & Control/Electronics /Electrical Engineering, Post Graduates in Mechanical /Instrumentation & Control/Electronics Engineering, for a great career at Fluid Control Research Institute.
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Chief Pharmacist and Various Posts
- NTPC School of Business Invites Application for Faculty, Non-Faculty Positions Recruitment 2023
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Invites Application for 34 JRF, Project Scientist and Various Posts
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Invites Application for 62 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 4 Deputy Director (Research) Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Analyst-E Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Invites Application for Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for 99 Technician, Assistant and Various Posts
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 11 Officer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Lady Irwin College Invites Application for 36 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023