Food Corporation Of India (FCI) Invites Application for General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Food Corporation Of India (FCI)
invites applications for recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have MBBS Degree
Please check with the concern authority or website
Age Limit: Below 69 Years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma (in type-written format only) and attested copies of their educational certificates and other documents etc. have to be sent to the above mentioned address. Details and terms & conditions can be viewed from FCI website i.e.www.fci.gov.in. b) Application form duly filled-in in all respects should reach at Food Corporation of India, 16-20, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001 within 30 days of the advertisement in the newspaper i.e. upto 07.03.2021
Published on: 2nd March 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Food Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Food Corporation of India Recruitment
About Food Corporation of India
Food Corporation of India (FCI) was established in the year 1964. FCI headquarters is located at New Delhi. FCI is one of the largest corporations in India and the largest supply chain management in Asia. FCI procured stocks are transported throughout the country and given to the State Government nominees at the rates declared by the Govt of India for further distribution for the consumption of the ration card holders. Food Corporation of India implements the decisions made by the Ministry of Food and Ministry of Agriculture. Food Corporation of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant, Medical Officer, Assistant General Manager (General Administration,Movement,Accounts,Law), Management Trainee (Various Departments), Manager (General), Assistant (General/ Accounts/ Technical/ Depot), Assistant (Various Discipline), AG (General), AG (Accounts), AG (Technical), AG (Depot). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation in any discipline + proficiency in use of Computers, MBBS, Post Graduate degree, Post Graduate Degree /Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management Industrial /MCA, Graduate, Bachelor of Commerce + proficiency - Computers, B.Sc. in Agriculture + B.Tech./BE in Food Science/Food Science & Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology, for a great career at Food Corporation of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)?
The Payscale is as follows General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): INR Please check with the concern authority or website,
When can I can apply for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) job at Food Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th March, 2021
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow and Various Vacancy
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 6 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Invites Application for 13 Private Secretary and Various Posts
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 5 Post-Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- Election Commission of India (ECI) Invites Application for Teaching Posts
- NIFT Srinagar Invites Application for 21 Assistant, Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Narmada Control Authority (NCA) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BMHRC Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BOATNR Invites Application for 11 LDC, UDC, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- NCRTC Invites Application for GIS Expert, Multi Modal Expert Recruitment 2021