Food Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Food Corporation of India Recruitment
About Food Corporation of India
The Food Corporation of India was setup under the Food Corporation's Act 1964 , in order to fulfill following objectives of the Food Policy:
Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers.
Distribution of foodgrains throughout the country for public distribution system.
Maintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security
Since its inception, FCI has played a significant role in India's success in transforming the crisis management oriented food security into a stable security system.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) was established in the year 1964. FCI headquarters is located at New Delhi. FCI is one of the largest corporations in India and the largest supply chain management in Asia. FCI procured stocks are transported throughout the country and given to the State Government nominees at the rates declared by the Govt of India for further distribution for the consumption of the ration card holders. Food Corporation of India implements the decisions made by the Ministry of Food and Ministry of Agriculture. Food Corporation of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant, Medical Officer, Assistant General Manager (General Administration,Movement,Accounts,Law), Management Trainee (Various Departments), Manager (General), Assistant (General/ Accounts/ Technical/ Depot), Assistant (Various Discipline), AG (General), AG (Accounts), AG (Technical), AG (Depot). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation in any discipline + proficiency in use of Computers, MBBS, Post Graduate degree, Post Graduate Degree /Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management Industrial /MCA, Graduate, Bachelor of Commerce + proficiency - Computers, B.Sc. in Agriculture + B.Tech./BE in Food Science/Food Science & Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology, for a great career at Food Corporation of India.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Food Corporation Of India government jobs or sarkari naukri for Food Corporation Of India. Get full details of Food Corporation Of India jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Food Corporation Of India Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Food Corporation Of India Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Food Corporation Of India in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Food Corporation Of India in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Food Corporation Of India as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Food Corporation Of India today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Food Corporation Of India for FREE. You can also get Food Corporation Of India Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 15 Marketing Representative Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Hindu College New Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute Invites Application for Authorized Medical Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIO Goa Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Invites Application for Junior Manager Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 6 Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Invites Application for Skill Lab Trainer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I /Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021